i need my HYPNOTIX fix

Whats the latest news on my home town corps?

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is a for lease sign in front of the building. Please tell me you have moved to a new location.

Hmmmm. No answer yet.

From what I know...which is everything. The Executive Director has excepted a job in Washington for the next 6 months. Hypnotix will continue in operation with the indoor guard program with plans on coming out with an indoor line next season as well. All of the brand new equipment is still in place and the money is still there as well. I am working with their administration to help and get the recrutiing thing off the ground. Joe and all of the folks there in Evansville are great people and will do well in the acticity. He is just going slow and making sure all things are covered. Again there is a building FULL of brand new equipment and money that is available to them. While the Exec. Dir. is gone there will still be thuings happening with the indoor program. Keep an eye out.

Brad

From what I know...which is everything. The Executive Director has excepted a job in Washington for the next 6 months. Hypnotix will continue in operation with the indoor guard program with plans on coming out with an indoor line next season as well. All of the brand new equipment is still in place and the money is still there as well. I am working with their administration to help and get the recrutiing thing off the ground. Joe and all of the folks there in Evansville are great people and will do well in the acticity. He is just going slow and making sure all things are covered. Again there is a building FULL of brand new equipment and money that is available to them. While the Exec. Dir. is gone there will still be thuings happening with the indoor program. Keep an eye out.

Brad

Please answer the Following question

Yes or No.........

Hypnotix will be a competitive corps on the field this season

Thank you.

Better yet, has the staff and the kids been told anything, or did Brad just spill the beans?

The website says nothing (but is hasn't said anything for months really). At least when the Americanos went inactive last year it was well announced. If there is going to be no corps this year, either they ought to announce it properly, or Brad should have kept quiet until they did.

Maybe they are still going to field a small corps (doesn't sound like it from Brad's post) under the assistant director.

My feelings at this moment cannot be expressed. Brad has driven one corps off the field -- his own. Somehow him stepping in and "helping" brings me little comfort.

Jim

Edited by MUSICandCHARACTER

Having the drumline pose for pictures holding horns during camp doesn't do any good when it's time to actually field a corps with a hornline.

I do not expect to see Hypnotix on the field this summer, sadly.

Maybe next year. :)

smart idea though