so, been so busy had not checked in in a couple days and I read that both Father Jim Reilly AND Dom Fulginiti have passed. This news has bummed me out. God Bless you and many thanks for being a part of our life........

OK, if feature 461 is our PAL, and that's what I think yer all trying to say, I'm not seeing it.

I think that picture looks more like Matthew Perry. Heh.

ok so what instrument did he play?

ok so what instrument did he play?

Looks like one of those old frizaphonic diskathones..... I believe the Matadors used them one year and threw them out into the audience as a part of their show... devil.gif

He is a snare drummer

ok . that's what i thought. and he played with sky and writes poems.

no, he isn't

OK, that year, 1969, he was one of our snare-tenors, but trust me, he IS a snare drummer. Eric had a problem with his left hand grip and had him play on the snare-tenor side.

If you'd like, I could have him write an 'Ode to the Queen'!!

If I remember correctly, that shot was taken during a rehearsal break on the day of the Barnum at a school site off Honeyspot Road, just east of B'port. I could be incorrect though, since that was 43 years ago! But I don't think so.

OK, that year, 1969, he was one of our snare-tenors, but trust me, he IS a snare drummer. Eric had a problem with his left hand grip and had him play on the snare-tenor side.

If I remember correctly, that shot was taken during a rehearsal break on the day of the Barnum at a school site off Honeyspot Road, just east of B'port. I could be incorrect though, since that was 43 years ago! But I don't think so.

Relax Ray, I was just being technical... He isn't an active snare. I was just trying to mess with Don a bit. There is no way that anyone who knows him could mistake him here. He hasn't changed much at all.

i'm gonna guess it's lisko.