thanks for the info guys...

He is the guy that started all this mess with Cooley...complete with the "Three Dog Night Fanfare"! I didnt know him that well except I knew he was a smart business man that kept the Jr. Appleknockers rolling.

Remember the "Three Dog Night Fanfare"?

DA

I also recognize Tom Hessney, who was our horn instructor arranger in our formative years...he also did the Hamburg Kingsmen for awhile....Great trumpet player...now plays professionally in Florida.

Hey DA...thanks for remembering the Three Dog Night Fanfare too! BTW-speaking of Three Dog Night...Cory Wells...their lead singer lives down the street from us with his wife Mary. The whole band comes in to go fishing here too! Pretty cool!!

I do not recognize the snare drummer, but above and to the right of Dave is Tom Hessney who was the the junior corps' horn instructor/arranger up until the 1969 season. He composed a unique OTL for us which he titled "A Harem" which we played in 1966 and 1967. He studied at Berklee in Boston (we stayed at their dorms in 1967 when we competed in the AL nationals) and later went on to make a name for himself in the Massachusetts marching band circuit with his Blackstone band.

That snare on the left (front row, second person in) looks familiar to me... anyone know who it is?

Tom Fogerty?

I also recognize Tom Hessney, who was our horn instructor arranger in our formative years...he also did the Hamburg Kingsmen for awhile....Great trumpet player...now plays professionally in Florida.

Hey DA...thanks for remembering the Three Dog Night Fanfare too! BTW-speaking of Three Dog Night...Cory Wells...their lead singer lives down the street from us with his wife Mary. The whole band comes in to go fishing here too! Pretty cool!!

There was a revival type concert they put on at Trinkaus Manor a few years before it burned down in 1992 (such a shame). I seem to recall, (we got to reminiscing with those fav. tunes and drank heavily) that some original members weren't there. Is that true? How much DID I drink that night?! LOL

I miss The band and Trinkaus Manor. Trinkaus was a Landmark built back in the 1800s and bus tours used to stop there for their extravagant Holiday Light display or their meals and gardens! Ask the Diceman, he used to work there! Poor Ron, his past is being erased... his high school doesn't exist anymore, a few of his old job sites are gone...

PS: Ron, most if not all of their lights are on display in Rome now. (well, not "right now"... Christmas time!)

Tom Fogerty?

If Tom Fogarty is in the picture... Phil Fogarty must be there too

There was a revival type concert they put on at Trinkaus Manor a few years before it burned down in 1992 (such a shame). I seem to recall, (we got to reminiscing with those fav. tunes and drank heavily) that some original members weren't there. Is that true? How much DID I drink that night?! LOL

I miss The band and Trinkaus Manor. Trinkaus was a Landmark built back in the 1800s and bus tours used to stop there for their extravagant Holiday Light display or their meals and gardens! Ask the Diceman, he used to work there! Poor Ron, his past is being erased... his high school doesn't exist anymore, a few of his old job sites are gone...

And the jinx is all over the country!

(NYS,Vegas and S. Florida)

PS: Ron, most if not all of their lights are on display in Rome now. (well, not "right now"... Christmas time!)

Cool! Where?