Tap, tap, tap...

Is this thing on??

"Wildwood, Elks weekend" ...... w00t.gif

(We got back home about an hour (or so) ago... )

Wait till Tony, Steve, or Roo sees this! LOL

Yup - required reading for all those guys... I choked up myself when I saw it...

For those who don't know... many kindle books are often put on sale - once in a while for FREE.... anyone can download them who has an Amazon account at no charge... can go to your kindle or just to your computer if you don't have a kindle...

TONY is a must download on this one for sure... otherwise it's the wrath of the rubber chicken

• Like 1

Yup - required reading for all those guys... I choked up myself when I saw it...

For those who don't know... many kindle books are often put on sale - once in a while for FREE.... anyone can download them who has an Amazon account at no charge... can go to your kindle or just to your computer if you don't have a kindle...

TONY is a must download on this one for sure... otherwise it's the wrath of the rubber chicken

Which reminds me.... after dca championship, I will be covering for Drum Corps World, both the DCUK championships on September 22 in Mansfield England and the Drum Corps Europe championships on September 29 in Kerksrade, The Netherlands... I might consider bringing our young mascot to the shows and documenting his participation were someone willing to give him to me in Annapolis or send him to me before I leave on September 17th...

• Like 1

Wait till Tony, Steve, or Roo sees this! LOL

I did!! I did!! thumbup.gif

(but I don't have a Kindle)

I don't see how to do that..... (I do have an Amazon account)

Freddy want it so I'll have to find a way to make that happen.... Heaven knows he'll not stop clucking until he has a copy. devil.gif

Which reminds me.... after dca championship, I will be covering for Drum Corps World, both the DCUK championships on September 22 in Mansfield England and the Drum Corps Europe championships on September 29 in Kerksrade, The Netherlands... I might consider bringing our young mascot to the shows and documenting his participation were someone willing to give him to me in Annapolis or send him to me before I leave on September 17th...

Which ever is easier for you... We'll be in Annapolis (Donna, Freddy and I) so I could find you and deliver him personally!

(His Uncle Roo took him to Hawaii for a little vacation time! worthy.gif)

A little Hawaiian chicken on the rocks....

th_DSCF0094.jpg

*edited fer spellin'*

Edited by TennTux

I did!! I did!! thumbup.gif

(but I don't have a Kindle)

You don't need a Kindle. When you look at that page from the link that Tom posted: on the right hand side of the page there is a little greenish colored box... the last option listed and underlined is :

"Available on your PC" just click that link and it goes on your hard drive.

• Like 1

You don't need a Kindle. When you look at that page from the link that Tom posted: on the right hand side of the page there is a little greenish colored box... the last option listed and underlined is :

"Available on your PC" just click that link and it goes on your hard drive.

Aaaahhhh.... NOW I see it! thumbup.gif

And these new glasses are pretty good. I did say we had recently arrived back home from a Wildwood weekend no? devil.gif