In what year was this photo taken?

that was my favorite year in drumcorps. we had a great time. and i loved sky that year. loved aquarius and swan lake. and the exit was one of my faves.......when the saints go marching in.............new york style..........:thumbup:

that was my favorite year in drumcorps. we had a great time. and i loved sky that year. loved aquarius and swan lake. and the exit was one of my faves.......when the saints go marching in.............new york style..........:thumbup:

Sky Alumni brought Aquarius back for my MOM!! How Cool is that??!!

I remember having a pretty good season in 1969 too.... devil.gif

I remember having a pretty good season in 1969 too.... devil.gif

yeah. boston was one of my faves that year in juniors. not trying to slight old man...........:tongue:

Taught Milford Shoreliners from 1970 thru 72. I was lucky to have been taught by Genero, Dreitzer(1972) and this great teacher and motivator

while in the Shoreliners.

He also taught drill in 72

LMAO!!!

he's such a youngster. :smile:

You'll have to refhresh my memory on that venture Elphie ... Joe and **** taught a lot of corps together ... Joe invested in ****'s Italian Specialties ... Joe ran a chain of fabric stores for his father-in-law and **** made deliveries ... Joe and **** worked at Bobby Findley's used car lot Victory Auto Sales ... but I don't recall any Music Store ...

:-)

Genero & "******'*" Music Store:

They went innto a "Music Store" venture in 1964. I 'Believe' the store was either in Black Rock or Fairfield. I'm not positive of the location. They were actually selling Fleetwood records, and Getzen bugles. They may have had some other instruments hanging in their window. The "Venture" didn't last all that long.

Genero had a bunch of Fleetwoods in the trunk of his car and I remember my brother buying some from him after he gave us a ride home from practice.

I knew about the fabric stores and Findleys "Victory Motors" ( A bunch of drum corps guys worked there if I remember correctly). I didn't know about the specialty shops.

Graet memories about a great bunch of people.

Elphaba