Thanks. Yogi said you can observe alot just by watching....I've been watching Guess Who since the begining and I've observed a pretty savvy crowd, if you're not vague...it's over! This one was a treat as I finally gave A.J.L. a brain cramp!

He might not check in for a bit as he's prolly headed down I-95 toward the Sunshine State.

Again, nice work.

He might not check in for a bit as he's prolly headed down I-95 toward the Sunshine State.

Again, nice work.

He stays a miserable winter in Conn. and leaves when the just weather turns nice? Go figure!

Edited by fish66

He stays a miserable winter in Conn. and leaves when the just weather turns nice? Go figure!

He mentioned it had to do with Easter and Mother's day. Think he has a daughter in Florida.

And we all know, what mother wants, mother gets. :)

Edited by gsksun4
  • Like 1

He mentioned it had to do with Easter and Mother's day. Think he has a daughter in Florida.

And we all know, what mother wants, mother gets. :)

yes he does. and he's probably going to move here.

Oh no! Yer gonna duplex the shed?

:)

looks like it. i hope ya like tenets

Thanks. Yogi said you can observe alot just by watching....I've been watching Guess Who since the begining and I've observed a pretty savvy crowd, if you're not vague...it's over!

So very very true. Thank you for a job well done! That's how it should be played. We gotta make 'em last. They are getting harder and harder to find.

just a note to wish all the 'Whoers' a Happy Easter, or as we say in the old country buon Pasqua.......glad to still be around after thw stroke in November and congestive heart failure 3 weeks ago....still playin' and teachin' but not driving yet 'cause some visual problem which requires me to be carted around on my fat arse

many thanx to all who have contacted me or sent cards or dead birds......I ain't dead yet ($1 to Mr. Ware)....however, I saw Bucky at the end of the tunnel Coors lights in hand, waving me to join him which I refused then Truman stopped in and reminded me: 'if He brings you to it; He will bring you thru it' (true dat)

Guido

• Like 4