car is 1953 or 54... so whoever that is would be REALLY old... older than Don and that's saying a lot

oh thanks a lot old FRIEND. he's got maybe 20 years on me i'd say. could i be right on that?

just a note to wish all the 'Whoers' a Happy Easter, or as we say in the old country buon Pasqua.......glad to still be around after thw stroke in November and congestive heart failure 3 weeks ago....still playin' and teachin' but not driving yet 'cause some visual problem which requires me to be carted around on my fat arse

many thanx to all who have contacted me or sent cards or dead birds......I ain't dead yet ($1 to Mr. Ware)....however, I saw Bucky at the end of the tunnel Coors lights in hand, waving me to join him which I refused then Truman stopped in and reminded me: 'if He brings you to it; He will bring you thru it' (true dat)

Guido

YIKES! CHF?

You've always had the biggest heart of anyone I know!

In fact I opine that your heart is likely far and away your largest organ...

if the stories they tell around Philadelphia and New Jersey have any truth to them...

• Like 1

Once again, that's a familiar face...

Hmmm...white dinner jacket in the fall...what would Emily Post say?

Yes, the car is early '50s. Assuming this cat is going to his '58 HS prom, he's about 75 now.

Of course, the car could be a few years older than the occasion, so let's say we're dealing with someone who would now be roughly 70-ish.

F

Hmmm...white dinner jacket in the fall...what would Emily Post say?

Yes, the car is early '50s. Assuming this cat is going to his '58 HS prom, he's about 75 now.

Of course, the car could be a few years older than the occasion, so let's say we're dealing with someone who would now be roughly 70-ish.

F

Not quite, Frank. BTW, that was for his HS graduation in '64, from a school in the southernmost part of NYC ( no, not Miami Beach!!).

Not quite, Frank. BTW, that was for his HS graduation in '64, from a school in the southernmost part of NYC ( no, not Miami Beach!!).

So he's from Brooklyn or Staten Island...?

Edited by fish66