"Getzen Deluxe French Horn Player":

I actually KNOW who this guy is. The corps he marched with is the olde Bridgeport PAL Cadets, of which he was a LONG time member.

He aged out in 1968 and went straight to the Connecticut Hurricanes where he marched or MANY years.

Elphaba

OK,I'll shush............you know he is a pal of mine.

OK, then I was barking up the wrong tree...

Dang - thought I had it for once.

This guy was gone before my time then right?

Whenever my time was...

Would it be safe to say his last name could remind one of a certain way to slice vegetables?

Well, if it's the cat I'm thinking of, he could cut up that slip-slide French Horn with some style.

How did anybody ever play those things on the field without chipping every other note? I'll bet Tom Peashey knows the trick.

Well, if it's the cat I'm thinking of, he could cut up that slip-slide French Horn with some style.

How did anybody ever play those things on the field without chipping every other note? I'll bet Tom Peashey knows the trick.

FTD, if it's who I'm thinking, we had a baritone with the same last name. Jimmy?

Would it be safe to say his last name could remind one of a certain way to slice vegetables?

Excellant!

• Like 1