this is NOT a one time issue with Don. he has been very abusive to people on here. when he and I first got into it years ago, first he trashed my corps, then me, and he didn't know me. threatened to kick my ###, threatened to get me blackballed from working with Rocester corps ( which was ok cause old man Bruni stiffed me $$$ so I wasn't going back up there anyways)....trust me dude, he can be a lot of fun, but Don was a major Ahole to a lot of people on here. this was far from a first time thing. Lots of people disagree on DCP, but most people don't send messages telling them their mom is a sweaty whore. I never reported him, but with #### like that, I can see why people did. Christ no one got that personal with me on RAMD back in the day

• Like 1

Lifetime anything is too long. Serial killers get lifetimes.

I think DCP has delusions of adequacy sometimes.

There - I said it - ban me.

IMO DCP does little or no honor to this activity we've lived and loved.

When you get past Guess Who and input from Frank Dorritie and folks like Kenny Norman, Andy Lisko, and a couple of others, much of what's left is third rate criticism, whining, and name dropping.

With the exception of Guess Who I could pass on the site with no regrets.

A Lifetime ban?

Get over yourselves.

• Like 2

trust me, I have bashed DCP more than anyone in it's history. in some cases I agree with you Ray.

What Ray and the others have said.

Don's a good guy.

Agreeing with Fran, Ray and others....

Though I've been busy with other stuff and away from the GW thread for a while.... What ever it was that got "The Don" banned I find it hard to believe it was any worse that stuff that has gotten others a "time out" for a few days.

Sorry to see my twin "dismissed" from theses boards....

BRING BACK THE DON! :thumbs-up:

As a few of you know I had my own problem with someone on DCp a few years ago that was eventually dealt with with a permanent ban. The administration here does not chose to do a permanent ban lightly. Nor does every complaint result in a suspension. There are many chances for whomever to redeem themselves. What you consider whining may be anything but as the person who reported whatever is not under any obligation to share with anyone of us why they chose to report something. Aside from what was public and reported by others, there are only a couple of very close friends on here who know what was said in private messages between me and said person.

I get that you all love Don, but really you don't know what went on behind the scenes *and in this case neither do * but from experience, the DCp admins walk a very fine line with suspensions and banning and are not the people some of you are accusing them to be.

Thank You Frank ,amen

Sorry folks, I recently fell off a ladder and busted a couple of ribs.... I'll get back here as soon as I'm up to it.

Don't feel sorry for me... I just haven't been in the mood. I'll be back soon.
In the meantime, I hope you all are playing well together. Hugs!!!

O M G !! I just read back a couple of pages and ..... welll, What the hell happened to my thread that engages everyone??????
And by everyone, I mean you can feature yourself or your friends or your mentors......
WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED HERE???

I get hurt and take a bit of time to heal and all hell breaks loose??? WHY????

THIS THREAD IS ABOUT GIVING KUDOS!!!

SHEEESH
HAVE YOU ALL LOST YOUR MINDS????
STOP IT !!!!
STOP IT!!!!!
STOP IT !!!!!!
Now you are causing me more pain than I can stand.

enough already!!!!!! SHEESH!

My fault. I left you all too long. My apologies.
I'll have to go back and figure out where I left off and give you all a new feature to work on.

OMG!! This is the last thread in the entire internet that I thought would ever turn this ugly.... and I haven't even gone all the way back to see where this nonsense started.

This thread is intended to pay homage. PERIOD!
If you aren't interested in paying homage to friends or foes...... then you simply don't belong here.

I don't wish / want to read back any further.... I'm getting very bad vibes. This is not what this thread is about.
The two or three pages that I just went back through..... are more than enough to tell me that ALL of you have gone over the cliff here.

C'mon!!! This thread isn't supposed to be like any of the others. Sheesh..... look how long we've lasted already.
Look how many years we've played well together....Through thick and thin.

I'll try to retrace my steps and find a new feature to post but, in the meantime, please, please, please...... ignore the authorities here..... only because, they can't possibly know all the history and ins and outs of what's transpired amongst the Corps / Ranks / Friends... etc... through the years. They can't possibly know!!!

Please don't let this be our demise. I beg you. Hugs to all!!!

• Like 1