Oh yeah, arrived alive at 9pm.

I wish you guys could see how I got Carrie in and out of the cab of this 26' truck.

Laugh riot - 2 big 12 X 2 X 8' planks up to the door - I carried her up and sat her in, then locked up and put the planks away.

We alternated between calling them the "Planks of Death" and the "Planks of Peril"

I'm pooped.

Welcome home Ray!!

Sorry for not being around here for several weeks. (or anywhere for that matter, I missed my first Alumni DC show in over 4 years... The Reilly Raiders' Shamrock Festival this past Saturday.)

Slowly recovering from a "flu type" head and chest infection and still battling a thyroid imbalance..... With preexisting health conditions, ANY respiratory infections hit me a lot harder and last a lot longer.

Ok, within the next few days, I'll be starting up a new page on Facebook.

Question:

Do I place the new Guess Who page under:

1. Artist, Band or Public Figure

2. Entertainment

3. Cause or Community

Thanx in advance!

I agree, any of these three choices would be accurate....

I would "vote" for # 1 as my first choice and # 2 and my second choice. (just my 2 cents)

If you think about it.... it could certainly fit under all three but, I have to pick only one.

And when we decide which one.... Ray, you will have to join Facebook

There are so many drum corps groups on FB, why not just start a "Drum Corps Guess Who" group and make it a closed group/membership with approval from Your Majesty? Or you could make it an open group until it starts to get away from the subject matter and then thin the herd, so to speak, and then close it.

Just a few thoughts from your humble servant.

Ray

• Like 1

Welcome home Ray!!

Sorry for not being around here for several weeks. (or anywhere for that matter, I missed my first Alumni DC show in over 4 years... The Reilly Raiders' Shamrock Festival this past Saturday.)

Slowly recovering from a "flu type" head and chest infection and still battling a thyroid imbalance..... With preexisting health conditions, ANY respiratory infections hit me a lot harder and last a lot longer.

At any rate, Welcome back, Tony!!! Feel better my friend.

• Like 1

Welcome home Ray!!

Welcome back, Tony!!

• Like 1

There are so many drum corps groups on FB, why not just start a "Drum Corps Guess Who" group and make it a closed group/membership with approval from Your Majesty? Or you could make it an open group until it starts to get away from the subject matter and then thin the herd, so to speak, and then close it.

Just a few thoughts from your humble servant.

Ray

I hear ya Ray.... but, you have to categorize your page.... before you can go online with it. Hence the three choices.

sorry I missed your journey through the area@! I was in NJ for NJA....I maybe made friends LOL

If I was old enough to vote, like Cossetti, I'd vote for Community.

But I'm a registered Democrat and haven't been allowed to vote in Texas for 3 years.

Democrats are on the same ticket as #@I#ing Communists in Texas.

And that's the way it appears on the ballot!

If I was old enough to vote, like Cossetti, I'd vote for Community.

But I'm a registered Democrat and haven't been allowed to vote in Texas for 3 years.

Democrats are on the same ticket as #@I#ing Communists in Texas.

And that's the way it appears on the ballot!

Soooooooo, are you happy or sad about stuff like this:

http://www.uticaod.com/article/20141022/NEWS/141029762