Happy Holidays to all you "Guess Who" folks out there!!!

Whatever you celebrate... Christmas, Chanukah, Kwanzaa, May Day, Happy Hour, every third Tuesday, whatever.... have a great time, and safe travels if you're heading anywhere!!

• Like 2

Taking time out to wish everyone a Great Christmas and a Good New Year enjoy say safe .From My Home to Yours Happy Holidays to All

Fran,

You left out Sheep Shearing Day in Madagascar.

Peace and goodwill to all, (even the bandos).

F

Ditto on all of the above ... including the sheep thing ... I think ... stopped in on Sky Alumni's "Christmas" reheasal yesterday ... lots of nice sounds coming from the early 60's versions of Slaughter, Alabama, and Lullaby of Birdland ... plentiful food and drink afterwards ... shades of the old Salderini Post days ...

To all in Wholand, a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

:-)

• Like 4

"From the Emerald City":

A very Merry Christmas and the Happiest of New Years to all.

Elphaba

• Like 1

Happiness and warm holiday feelings to one and all - "God bless us, every one..."

Picked up Nancy at Logan last night when she flew in (for free - why I worked until retirement) from Crossmen's camp in San Antonio.

My last kid in DCI - her age-out year. Best and worst part? She's playing a synth and did a solo vocal at camp.

There's irony in a one-valve (G-D) dinosaur having his kid playing synth and singing on the field, or worse yet, just off the field and in front.

But a fun, pleasant irony, given that I pushed for 3 valve multi-keyed instruments since I was old enough to push, or whenever I blew into my first DEG or Smith instrument.

Hope the jolly fat man with the white beard shows up at your house in a couple of days - I promise I won't stay long.

• Like 1

Adding best Holiday/Christmas (pick the one you want) wishes from our house also.

We're thankful for the health of the people who are still here and that we can see all of both sets of families 12/24 & 12/25. Including the in laws from NC who are driving up.

And on 12/26 I'm running the carpet shampooer for the (not yet house broken) addition to our family (see avatar). Thankfull that we found this bundle of love.... and #### and ####..... *sigh*

Edited by JimF-LowBari

Happy Holidays as well to Don and the wife - hope this season brings peace and enjoyment.

• Like 2