OK, good guesses! (Mostly right...)

Just a reminder, though, of how we play this game:

Drop hints to reveal IDs a little at a time. That makes it a bit more fun for those who don't know the answers right away.

The corps:

They have been based in several towns/areas through the years...ranging from NJ to PA....

but holy mackerel, their main name has never changed.

OK... that's pretty lame. LOL.

Do you know the way to San Jose? ... If so, and you overshoot it by one town, you'll wind up on Space Coast Dr in one of the towns he taught a corps in ...

:-)

The judge in question taught 3 DCI finalists, all of whose uniforms featured the color green quite prominently and each of whom has won multiple National Championships, though only one of these while he was instructing.

Can you name the 3 corps?

:ninja:

Mr. Ironlips, Sir:

To ask Mr. Lisko - in which direction is it one town over.. I kinda sorta remember tripping through San Jose on my way down the 101 to Stilwell Hall on the coast way back when..

Would I be correct in assuming that the other 2 groups Jim worked with have roots along I-90???(and 94?)

BTW - wasn't the year Jim was "out west" - the year they got "jobbed" for the Asymmetrical drill?

Pat

>>To ask Mr. Lisko - in which direction is it one town over.. <<

Go West young man ... at least that's the way it looks to me ... Rt 82? ... been a long time since I was out there ...

:-)

1. Andy's memory is good, but not perfect. It's Space PARK Drive, actually, and the corps was named after a piece of military ordnance.

2. Pat's got the map coordinates just about right on the other 2 corps.

3. That "jobbed" year was 1980. The corps in question was just a bit ahead of the curve (literally). The staff, which included the individual in question, Fred Sanford, Pete Emmons, Ralph Hardimon, (Kenton arranger) Dave Barduhn, Ray Baumgardt, and yours truly, was on a different planet (universe) from the judging community.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

:unhappy: no posts since 12 November?

does this mean 37776 number of posts is it?

another Facebook victory?

Sad

>> :unhappy:no posts since 12 November?

does this mean 37776 number of posts is it?<<

Fun while it lasted though ... Wholand is always quiet from Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year's ... but, recently only a few of us have been visiting ... and none of us know how to post pics ... oh well ... have a Merry Christmas all ...

:xmas:

• Like 1

"Yuletide Greetings":

Merry Christmas and Happy New Years to all!!!!!!!!!!

Elphaba

WWW :flower:

• Like 1