The history of the Westshoremen

That was one guy I really didn't like a whole lot.

He and I had one troublesome moment in 1991. My fault entirely. I was used to how Steel City did things. Westshore had a different approach that I didn't appreciate untill years later.

Edited by hairbear

He and I had one troublesome moment in 1991. My fault entirely. I was used to how Steel City did things. Westshore had a different approach that I didn't appreciate untill years later.

We just didn't see eye to eye from a marching percussion standpoint, Yeah, I GOT IT that he was a percussion major, but everything isn't taken from academia... (and some of the people I learned from had a little more clout than he did as well)

I won't get into the whole "Brut" thing :alien:

That was one guy I really didn't like a whole lot.

I love Poole, and he could create musical genius out of ####. literally. But man, when he, kelbaugh and Cougar got going...

let's just say Brut does have it's liquid value

Edited by Jeff Ream

I love Poole, and he could create musical genius out of ####. literally. But man, when he, kelbaugh and Cougar got going...

let's just say Brut does have it's liquid value

those were two other guys that didn't thrill me either. :shutup:

those were two other guys that didn't thrill me either. :shutup:

their last year was 88, so i didnt get to march with them as I started in 89, but I was around for post KIDA gatherings at various establishments. Interesting, that's for sure.

But Poole, aka Pappy, made things fun, and was also the one guy that could keep all calm when Dan would go into kill mode.

but his love of Natty Bo.....good lord I'd rather drink Strohs, and I'd rather drink from a toliet before I drinks Strohs

their last year was 88, so i didnt get to march with them as I started in 89, but I was around for post KIDA gatherings at various establishments. Interesting, that's for sure.

But Poole, aka Pappy, made things fun, and was also the one guy that could keep all calm when Dan would go into kill mode.

but his love of Natty Bo.....good lord I'd rather drink Strohs, and I'd rather drink from a toliet before I drinks Strohs

Let's just say some things he's said in the past didn't resonate well with some people, and a few times knocking heads the few months he hung out with us at Carlisle as a "learning" experience wasn't something I'd like to get into in a public forum. :shutup:

His choice in liquid consumption is just something to add to it.....

Gah! Natty Bo! :blink::blink::blink:

Couldn't agree more. I have one bottle left of Oatmeal Stout here. My tastes are rather choosy with Beer. Drank some Russian Imperial Stout recently. Good stuff.

Still need to sort out parking in H-Burg wish me luck. And Poole- that's not Charlie Poole the DCI judge!?!?!?!? :blink:

Gah! Natty Bo! :blink::blink::blink:

Couldn't agree more. I have one bottle left of Oatmeal Stout here. My tastes are rather choosy with Beer. Drank some Russian Imperial Stout recently. Good stuff.

Still need to sort out parking in H-Burg wish me luck. And Poole- that's not Charlie Poole the DCI judge!?!?!?!? :blink:

No Chris Poole he was a drum instructor (front line percussion)

I've been a disciple of Tröegs...now that they live near me...it's ALL good! :devil:

I can't even drink anyy Millers or Coors products any more.... Yuengling is even a stretch!

Had a bottle of Troegs Dream Weaver recently Not as good as I hoped, not to my taste, but it was obviously well thought out and brewed, just not for me.

And what you are both saying is you can DRINK Brut Cologne!?!?!?!?!? AM I understanding this correctly? And not fall into convulsions and die!? :blink::blink::blink: