THANK YOU !

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

maybe they should've had chairs to sit in?

At least they didn't get 9th place after placing first the previous year.

oh, wait.

i'll never forget sitting next to Geoffrey at Hershey, hearing him say he liked Boston :cool:

I personally love Regiment 03, Cadets 03, BAC 03, and to a lesser extent, BD 03.

Save the flaming. Keep it civil or the thread will be closed.

why is it that whenever somebody on dcp expresses their love for a show, regardless of corps, somebody has to step in and be a feminine hygiene product?
Save the flaming. Keep it civil or the thread will be closed.

But then it wouldn't be DCP! That's why‼

:cool:

2003 was one of my favorite years! While I enjoyed the two at the top, Cavaliers and BD, both have had more entertaining shows this decade. What makes 2003 stand out are all the tremendous shows throughout the top 13. Phantom's performance was dodgy, but the energy and enthusiasm of the show was unmistakable. SCV also had a rough performance, but #### man they were attempting some difficult stuff. Pathways is right up there with 1999 and 2000 as my favorite SCV shows ever. To be honest, I think I liked Boston's 2003 show better than their landmark 2000 product. It doesn't have a signature moment like Con te partiro, but rather consistently excellent throughout. 2003 was also the year I fully became a fan of the Bluecoats, after first noticing them in 2002. Capture and Escape is a show that just gets better and better as it goes, love that groove. For the Madison Scouts, I think that was my favorite show of theirs in this new century. In fact, I think it's underrated by fans and alumni, probably simply for taking place outside of the Stewart years. Crown and Magic put out solid shows, and Spirit had a truly emotional tribute show, probably more emotional for those who were around for the history they saluted. And as if the top twelve wasn't enough, 2003 was the year I also became a Blue Knights fan. It's truly a shame they didn't make finals that year, but I'm glad I got to see them perform in the top 12 at Indy. Their music book that year was as entertaining as anyone else.