Shows you find entertaining that a lot of others don't

Glassmen 1998

Glassmen 1999

Glassmen 2000

Glassmen 2001

Glassmen 2002

Glassmen, OMG their 90's and early 2000's shows are AWESOME! 2002 was my favorite show from the season. Their drum line in those days was SMOKIN!

Cavaliers 1989 my favorite show from the Cavaliers, EVER. Great drill and greaaaaat music as well. This show told the world WE CAN COMPETE IN THE TOP 3! And guess who got 2nd the next year?

Cavaliers 1994 is one of the few corps to play Symphonic Metamorphosis (march), and they did it WELL. More corps should play that piece.

Cavaliers 1999, my favorite closing sequence from the corps, maybe that's just me though.

Blue Knights 1999

Did you know that show was in 5TH PLACE in quaterfinals? I bet not, that's one jewel from BK that's overlooked A LOT.

The Academy 2006

The Academy 2007

My God, those are two of my favorite hornlines EVER. 2006 is just downright tasty, and 2007 has one of my favorite ballads EVER.

SCV 2002

SCV 2003

These two shows are near the top 3 of my favorite shows from Vanguard. 2002, how this didn't beat the off finals run of the Cadets(still loved the show), I'll never know. And 2003, that drill was off the charts AWESOME!

I like a lot of the weird stuff. YAY!

The Cadets 1989

This is one show I almost NEVER hear someone talk about, and it's just Fantastic!

Cavaliers 1989 my favorite show from the Cavaliers, EVER. Great drill and greaaaaat music as well. This show told the world WE CAN COMPETE IN THE TOP 3! And guess who got 2nd the next year?

Totally agree. This show freakin' rules! But do people not find it entertaining? I guess it doesn't get talked about much.

I know alot of people think it was over the top, but I've always loved Star's '92 show of patriotic music. Honestly, I think if you are going to do a themed show (i.e. Cavaliers 'Machine' show), then you might as well go all out.

I too really love Cadets 'Les Miz" show in '89.

Madison 2007

everything prior to 1985

:thumbup:

1985 Phantom- Symphonie Fantastique

:thumbup:

To be fair...there was no emoticon or other indicator of sarcasm....I thought maybe you posted in the wrong thread...thinking it was the "show you didn't like that everyone did" thread. :thumbup:

The Cadets 1989

This is one show I almost NEVER hear someone talk about, and it's just Fantastic!

YES! No one ever talks about this show, not the greatest drill but some great music! Les Miserables! :thumbup:

Would love to see a corps try to do this again (not necessarily Cadets)