Best Drum Corps Screamer Shows

OK folks...hold on to your hats...

And listen to some Adam Rapa...and his sometime 10 year old student. DO NOT bag out before you hear Natalie play...she's VERY good...

And another taste of this amazing your talent...

I just had to come back and add this, found while poking around that site we're not supposed to mention...

A GREAT use of electronics, making the trumpet solo sound more like an electric guitar...outstanding performance...

Edited by FHdork

Wow...you don't like the 93 Devs but you like 83 Madison? That's interesting. Here's another statistical fact for you: We mentioned 93 Devs hornline being tied for first. Are you aware that Madison was 8th in horns in 83, which is lower than their overall placement? Not only that, but Madison stood still while playing Strawberry Soup in 83. I could only imagine what the Devs would sound like playing Strawberry Soup standing still. Oh wait! I don't have to imagine! All I have to do is look on YouTube for victory performances with the Devs standing still!

Anyway, let's look at this again:

Blue Devils 1993 Brass - 1st (tied)

Madison Scouts 1983 Brass - 8th

Yeah, I'm definitely gonna trust the professional judges. They've been trained and know what they're doing.

To keep it real, this is in NO way a slam on the 83 Scouts. That is one of my favorite shows!

I totally disagree with the post from camel lips that illicited your response (love BD 93) but how does your placement analysis relate to this thread? You can certainly rely upon the judges to form your opinion if you choose but I will stick with what moves me. 8th place or not 83 MadIson is the greatest screamer show of all time IMHO. 84 Spirit was another great one and I don't think they placed exceedingly high as a hornline.