Drum Corps Parade on Finals Day

Well I'll let the lady answer on her intent as I didn't read that in her post.

Another sweetheart watching my back...Thank you Jim... :inlove:

Another sweetheart watching my back...Thank you Jim... :inlove:

Hey thanks, just didn't want to make the mistake (again) of speaking for someone else. Especially one of the female gender (20+ years of marriage taught me THAT one).

Dang.... Rose Bowl parade pics. And I'm missing the Winchester, VA Apple Blossom Festival standstill and parade tomorrow. :sad:

Edited by JimF-LowBari

Don't know how you came to the conclusion that I think a field performance and a parade are "equivalent". Gee, you'd think that after 40+ years associated with Drum Corps I would know the difference. I also think that anyone who loves to "perform" has it in their hearts and in their blood. Doesn't matter if they're in uniform or not. Doesn't matter if they are on the field or on the street or in a parking lot.

It's funny because you say it is obvious they are not equivalent, and then continue to say that they are the same regardless of where the performance is.

We're getting way off topic now so let's end this here, shall we?

sure.

Edited by soccerguy315

It's funny because you say it is obvious they are not equivalent, and then continue to say that they are the same regardless of where the performance is.

To the layperson who knows nothing about drumcorps, it probably wouldn't dawn on them that there is any difference, except the price of admission.

• Like 1

To the layperson who knows nothing about drumcorps, it probably wouldn't dawn on them that there is any difference, except the price of admission.

:happy:

There are $10 tickets available for Finals. Must be an Indiana resident. Includes two free kids tickets with each $10 ticket purchased. A family of 6 could go for $20. So...seems like a good deal for someone who might get excited about drum corps at the free parade.

• Like 3