Who really thinks...

This is like saying that Open Class and World Class at WGI should be on the same sheets. Although, if you take the educational aspects of things away, I suppose it wouldn't make a difference.

Does open class and world class at wgi compete at there quarter finals?(DCI top 25 move on to the Fri. night show, no matter what CLASS this year)

Edited by thirdcoast

Does open class and world class at wgi compete at there quarter finals?(DCI top 25 move on to the Fri. night show, no matter what CLASS this year)

They do not...and I know. One show does not make a season.

Wow, nice score for REVOLUTION! Music City also.

What is the big diff. with OPEN CLASS judging sheets? Compared to WORLD CLASS.

I have been a very strong advocate is getting the OC on the same sheets as WC....Finally, it will happen this year. :thumbup:

As far as the difference in OC and WC sheets......good luck in finding the correct answer...I have asked about this for years here on DCP in the OC forum....I have received different answers when I have asked.....The only way to find the correct answer is to have someone post the OC and WC sheets...As of today that has not happened....

Edited by IntheMood

Gotta figure SCVC is gonna come this year.

Yes, they are staying 5 minutes from my house for Finals.

I have been a very strong advocate is getting the OC on the same sheets as WC....Finally, it will happen this year. :thumbup:

As far as the difference in OC and WC sheets......good luck in finding the correct answer...I have asked about this for years here on DCP in the OC forum....I have received different answers when I have asked.....The only way to find the correct answer is to have someone post the OC and WC sheets...As of today that has not happened....

Maybe that would be a great question for the Round Table forum.

Maybe that would be a great question for the Round Table forum.

Indeed it would be a good question for the round table forum....To be honest and IMHO the RTF is a one way conversation and a very big joke..I do not remember if I asked that question....However I do remember asking a question about the OC and it has never been answered....

Edited by IntheMood

Indeed it would be a good question for the round table forum....To be honest and IMHO the RTF is a one way conversation and a very big joke..I do not remember if I asked that question....However I do remember asking a question about the OC and it has never been answered....

The dead forum, what a waste. It so could have worked, just not the way it has been. Oh well.

This thread was put here to get the OPEN Class group-fired up. Every Drum and Bugle Corps be it DCA, World Class, OPEN CLASS, Small Corps, Alumni Corps, you name it, I want to see it! I come on here and at any one time there are 2 to 3 people checking you all out(not good) - lets get the OPEN class group of members, staffs, fans - Known!

Who really thinks that the SPARTANS are going to beat the Academy?

Who really thinks that MUSIC CITY! is going to beat the TROOPERS?

Who really thinks BDB is going to beat the MANDARINS?

Who really thinks SCVC is going to beat TEAL SOUND?

Who really thinks REVOLUTION is going to beat THE MADISON SCOUTS?

Could this happen? Maybe! I like Drum Corps being a " on any givin night, you can win, kind of product"

GLASSMEN-12th

ACADEMY!

TROOPERS!

Spirit of Atlanta!

CROSSMEN!

Pacific Crest!

MANDARINS!

Teal Sound!

Jersey Surf!

CASCADES!

THE PIONEER!

BRING IT!

Ooops,

Blue Devils, CAVALIERS, BLUECOATS, C.C., THE CADETS, The SANTA CLARA VANGUARD, Phantom Regiment, THE BLUE STARS, Boston Crusaders, THE MADISON SCOUTS!, Blue Knights. Cant wait.

BDB,Oregon Crusaders,Spartans, Revolution, Raiders, Music City, 7th Regiment, Legends, Colt C., Forte, Genisis,VK, Racine Scouts,Les Senetors, Strangnas, Blue Saints, SCVC.