Rockin Rockford

Annndd moving on from yesterdays excitement, we move to tonight July 17th in Rockford, the first official TOC show.... ooooh ahhhhh!

lineup

Listed in reverse order of performance.

The Cadets - Allentown, PA

Carolina Crown - Ft. Mill, SC

Phantom Regiment - Rockford, IL

Santa Clara Vanguard - Santa Clara, CA

Blue Devils - Concord, CA

The Cavaliers - Rosemont, IL

Bluecoats - Canton, OH

Blue Stars - La Crosse, WI

Read more: http://www.dci.org/s...4#ixzz1SMawBv1V

So whats gonna happen?! any position changes for last night? Spread changes? Thoughts?!

Edited by TubaJon

Phantom doesn't get to go on last at their own show?

• Like 1

The TOC lineup I believe is fixed for all the shows, because the performance logistics at these shows are much more pre-planned.

With Cadets going on last after a disappointing finish last night (partially thanks to a bad draw?) and a disadvantageous draw for San Antonio, I'm interested to see if the relative scores look different tonight with this lineup. Of course, different sheets, too, so probably this show should not be compared to the others...

I will be there! Yay.

Last night I decided not to purchase the live feed from Minneapolis and instead snuck over to the Cliffbreakers to join in the festivities with the Phantom Alumni. They had a good crowd and everyone is getting fired up for the show tonight!

Sunny, humid, hot...zero rain. High of about 92...so it'll prolly be about 89 or 90 when the Blue Stars step off. Dewpoints will be in the upper 70's....yuk

Anyone know if we, the crowd, will be facing the sun?

The TOC lineup I believe is fixed for all the shows, because the performance logistics at these shows are much more pre-planned.

With Cadets going on last after a disappointing finish last night (partially thanks to a bad draw?) and a disadvantageous draw for San Antonio, I'm interested to see if the relative scores look different tonight with this lineup. Of course, different sheets, too, so probably this show should not be compared to the others...

Thanks for making that point. i'm sure many would have overlooked it.

Really curious to hear all about the new show format. Wish DCI would have seen fit to at least VOD the show.

Anyone know if we, the crowd, will be facing the sun?

Unless Google Earth has reoriented north and south, looks like the answer is yes.

Edited by mobrien

Does anyone know what the score sheets will look like?

• Like 1

Unless Google Earth has reoriented north and south, looks like the answer is yes.

I had the nice tan/burn from being at Boylan all day last year. It wasn't muggy last year, so I don't envy that. I hate having to miss this show, but I'll see Regiment for two days in a row in less than two weeks!