Jersey Surf 2012

http://www.jerseysurf.org/articles/246/1/Welcome-Back-My-Friends-The-2012-Jersey-Surf-Presents-Bridgemania/Page1.html

The Jersey Surf Drum and Bugle Corps of Camden County, New Jersey is pleased to announce the reunion of legendary DCI Hall of Fame members Dennis DeLucia and Larry Kerchner in a junior corps competitive setting for the first time since 1985 as the two luminaries come together to lead the 2012 Jersey Surf in its production, “Bridgemania.” DeLucia will serve as the Design Team Chairman for the Surf’s 2012 effort, while Kerchner will compose the brass score as a member of the design team.

This sounds pretty #### cool. :smile:

Nice! Good for Surf! :thumbup:

• Like 1

They arent going to wear the YELLOW UNIFORMS are they?

Interesting stuff for sure...I wonder if this will help with recruting as well. Though the younger generation probably aren't familiar with the Bridgemen, the big names that will be involved in the production may catch some eyes.

I know the limited touring schedule works for them, but I wish they could tour more and do more shows. I think they could really grow and contend a bit higher than they currently are.

Certainly will be entertaining and what a great idea!

1 of the best things that we in the Bridgemen have heard in a long time..... Surf has always shown a great deal of respect to Bayonne < IMO > and as a marching member I just hope that we are doing them kids justice in return.. again <IMO>

• Like 2

Yeah, especially after the announcement that the two corps were officially joining forces this move seems like a no-brainer.

Come out to Surf camp in November, we would love to see you there!

• Like 2