The OFFICIAL 2012 Prediction Thread

Meaningless drivel that doesn't have an ounce of impact on what happens on the field. Take it to Vegas if you think predictions mean anything. If you're right, pay off the credit cards (not much on my side, but donations will be acceptable and they are not tax deductible).

Kevin

• Like 2

Meaningless drivel that doesn't have an ounce of impact on what happens on the field. Take it to Vegas if you think predictions mean anything. If you're right, pay off the credit cards (not much on my side, but donations will be acceptable and they are not tax deductible).

Kevin

Mr Buzzkill, table for one.

• Like 4

1. Blue Devils

2. Carolina Crown

3. Cavaliers

4. Cadets

5. Madison Scouts

6. Phantom Regiment

7. SCV

8. Bluecoats

9. Boston Crusaders

10.Blue Knights

11.Blue Stars

12.Tie Crossmen

13.Tie Spirit

• Like 1

Kevin

Reach around behind you, and search carefully. You will most likely discover a woody protuberance embedded somewhere in your posterior. Grasp it firmly with both hands, then slowly remove. You'll feel a lot better.

• Like 5

Thats fine. These are just predictions, and your prediction is just as valid as anyone's elses at this point.Who knows, you could be right that The Cadets take a fall after last season. Its not unprecedented for a Corps to fall this far in one year ( although an 8-9 spot fall is sort of rare ). Phantom did go from 1st to 9th in one year ( before rebounding nicely ), so it is possible. Its been like forever since the Boston Crusaders have beaten The Cadets ( my guess, probably back in the late 60's was the last time Boston has beaten The Cadets ) BAC could surprise this year, and beating The Cadets would certainly shake things up as a shocker.... and its been awhile since SCV has finished ahead of BD too.

The last time Boston beat Cadets in overall score would have been in late June or early July 1980 (I was marching back in those days). However, BAC HAS in fact outscored Cadets in various captions during recent years (including in percussion).

Rif,

My BS detector is flashing.

Kevin

• Like 2

The last time Boston beat Cadets in overall score would have been in late June or early July 1980 (I was marching back in those days). However, BAC HAS in fact outscored Cadets in various captions during recent years (including in percussion).

Thanks. I wasn't sure if it was before or after you qualified to get your driver's license, Craiga..... ( haha..)

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 1

In addition to my consistent prediction whoever scores highest wins, I also predict if Dennis is on the telecast, he'll blast a corps about something