DCI 2012 Programs

its only got a -1 and if my math is correct 100-1 is 99 so either you ###### someone off somewhere else or we learned different math tongue.gif

It was -2 when I posted, and I'm sure other posts have been getting downrated, and now my rep is 26 today.

Edited by DCIfan90
  • Like 3

The Blue Devils announced today their 2012 production "Occupy the Oil Can (or we're the 99.1%)"

Music by Bob Dylan, Joan Baez, Gil Scott Heron, Pete Seeger, Bob Marley and Rage Against the Machine.

Not much known about the details at this point, but rumor has it that there will be use of props with a spectacular port-a-potty formation; some wonderful linen and tentage work from the guard, at least one mass sleeping bag drill, a clever use of barracades, a unison hand jesture to "the man" up in the box seats (and perhaps the dinos), at one point spelling out the word "Jump, you ####ers!" ....and a waft of something from the field particular to California.

I, for one, am ready to help them stick it to the man! Ach e son, Ach e son, Ach e son!!!!!

:cool:

Edited by Plan9
  • Like 4

The Blue Devils announced today their 2012 production "Occupy the Oil Can (or we're the 99.1%)"

Music by Bob Dylan, Joan Baez, Gil Scott Heron, Pete Seeger, Bob Marley and Rage Against the Machine.

Not much known about the details at this point, but rumor has it that there will be use of props with a spectacular port-a-potty formation; some wonderful linen and tentage work from the guard, at least one mass sleeping bag drill, a clever use of barracades, a unison hand jesture to "the man" up in the box seats (and perhaps the dinos), at one point spelling out the word "Jump, you ####ers!" ....and a waft of something from the field particular to California.

I, for one, am ready to help them stick it to the man! Ach e son, Ach e son, Ach e son!!!!!

Now that's funny!

Don't take no shizzle from the man! Ach-e-son!

HH - gets the "Ach e son" reference

:cool:

Now since this is blue devils did you mean the smokey smell everyone knows? (Sorry had to do that). Otherwise the music seems very interesting and I'll try to keep an open mind. Honestly I haven't read much about the whole 99% crap so i can't say stick to them or not, but i do feel that politics DO NOT have a place in DCI. That also kind of is directed at the 2010 Cavies with the somewhat subdued attack at the government and anti war. Just my thought. Don't mean to offend or drag in a political debate.

• Like 1

Now since this is blue devils did you mean the smokey smell everyone knows? (Sorry had to do that). Otherwise the music seems very interesting and I'll try to keep an open mind. Honestly I haven't read much about the whole 99% crap so i can't say stick to them or not, but i do feel that politics DO NOT have a place in DCI. That also kind of is directed at the 2010 Cavies with the somewhat subdued attack at the government and anti war. Just my thought. Don't mean to offend or drag in a political debate.

:blink:

Me thinks you leaned a bit too close to the cymbals......psssst, it was a spoof.

• Like 1

and a waft of something from the field particular to California.

botox?

• Like 1

I think it's a joke.....

or rather, I hope it's a joke!

I think it's a joke.....

or rather, I hope it's a joke!

Ref. post #36 ( I suspect I was pressing send about the time you were typing). It's all good. :tongue:

• Like 1