Check this out.

MilesandCassius

When I first marched, we had 16 horns and 14 of us played. I thought we were pretty good. Then, at the Manning Bowl I saw my first big show, and with it, I saw the Bridgemen and Garfield. I still liked my little corps, but MAN, did I feel a little less full of myself. Now, I've got a degree from a conservatory and I'm pretty proud of my abilities on my horn. Then I saw THESE guys. Wow. They're the Mnozil Brazz, from Austria, and the trumpets are playing rotary valved trumpets with the first and third playing a horn of the first player's design. They're funny, clever, and play like BEASTS. I get excited every time I watch these vids. There's 3 parts.

Part 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1dCYIcJJpY

Very cool. Thanks for sharing.

Incredible playing, good find.

I'm a drummer, and I was mesmerized by these guys! (OK, go ahead and insert your obligatory drummer joke at my expense. I'm a big boy, I can handle it) :rolleyes:

No drummer jokes here, brother. People forget that we're musicians, too. We just get to hit our instruments, which makes all the wind players jealous.

:satisfied:

Garry in Vegas

WOW. As a trombone player, I am absolutely blown away by these guys. I have seen some pretty big names in my time live (Bill Watrous once played some stuff on my trombone) but these guys were just crazy ridiculously talented. The best I've ever seen (on trombone.)