Your 2011 "Most" Awards

Although they do not have World Class Status:

The Most improved hornline was the Oregon Crusaders. Placed 18th in Semis(brass) and could have placed higher. I expect they will place higher in 2012. Rumor has it they are growning again next summer and they have a full line of new horns coming this spring.

• Like 3

Most underrated drumline: Blue Stars

Most impressive feat of the season: Cadets drumline redoing drill after losing a snare later in the season

Most surprising that I liked: Blue Knights (loved the percussion feature with all the Drum and Fife style stuff)

Most ANNOYING part of the season:Not having all the corps full performance on the DVDs, and DCI misleading us the fans before purchasing! (even though I still would have bought the DVDs had I known before hand about the edits)

• Like 2

Plan9, you sadden me again hahaha

Most Interesting Drill: Cadets

Most INTERESTING closer: Crown, I loved the encore effect.

Most Powerful Closer: Madison

Most Interesting Opener: Bluecoats/Cadets. Loved the Bluecoats starting around the sides, but loved the demons when they came on the field.

Most Gemicks: Cavies. Upside down craze haha.

Most Amazing Hornline: Crown (Bohemian Rhapsody, Erruption, Freebird, Paint It Black... If you heard those you can't deny it.)

Most Improved Since 2010: Spirit.

Most Audio Overkill: Spirit, I just didn't like the begining when they are coming onto the field... maybe its just me.

Most Annoying People: Anybody who didn't get the rights, or anyone who refused to give them... >.<

Most Releaving Moment: When Cadets won.

Most "Most"s given: Me xD

Edited by Pat61
  • Like 2

Plan9, you sadden me again hahaha

Most Interesting Drill: Cadets

Most INTERESTING closer: Crown, I loved the encore effect.

Most Powerful Closer: Madison

Most Interesting Opener: Bluecoats/Cadets. Loved the Bluecoats starting around the sides, but loved the demons when they came on the field.

Most Gemicks: Cavies. Upside down craze haha.

Most Amazing Hornline: Crown (Bohemian Rhapsody, Erruption, Freebird, Paint It Black... If you heard those you can't deny it.)

Most Improved Since 2010: Spirit.

Most Audio Overkill: Spirit, I just didn't like the begining when they are coming onto the field... maybe its just me.

Most Annoying People: Anybody who didn't get the rights, or anyone who refused to give them... >.<

Most Releaving Moment: When Cadets won.

Most "Most"s given: Me xD

These "most" categories remind me of my favorite story about a first date:

A boy asks his father what he should do on his first date, and the father suggests that he "compliment her". Later that night the boy comes home with a black eye and the father asks what happened. The boy says, "I did what you said and told her that "for a fat girl, she didn't sweat much!" :tongue:

• Like 3

Most " repetitive " : INT

• Like 3

Most heart breaking moment - PR's screw up in Semis. Ok I know I'm a homer but I think there was a better than 50-50 chance they'd have taken Crown in Finals if semis hadn't been so dodgy.

Most improved - Spirit of Atlanta. I've had Georgia on my mind since the 1980s and I can't wait to see them live in 2012!

Most surprising book - Blue Devils. I loved them visually in 2010 but wasn't a fan of their music but in 2011 their music was amazing, right up my street!

Most relieved to have made it through the season - Teal Sound... well done guys!!!

Most disappointing show - Sorry but for me it was Bloo. Their opener was fantastic, I'm a big Radiohead fan but I felt the rest of the show fell away a little.

Most interesting effect - Bostons white silk sheet. It really did make those under it look like ghosts...

Most colourful moment - Crossmen's Maltese Cross.

Most disappointing uniform - Colts, wasn't a fan of the bolt.

• Like 1