239 replies to this topic

#231 Elmo Blatch

Elmo Blatch

DCP Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,064 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 08:52 PM

I stated before, the voice overs set a mood and tone. It doesn't interfere with the music. It's provocative and well done. I like Bluecoats show this year and am one of the few that dig their guard!

I don't always love guard uniforms, but these are with it. Choice of silks is fantastic as well.

#232 bluecoats34

bluecoats34

DCP Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 10:09 PM

I also disagree with the people who think the voices distract from the solo. While he is playing the solo, only there words are spoken and knew of them is during a rest.

#233 Kevin.

Kevin.

DCP Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 763 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 12:08 AM

Great sound BC! Would be exciting if you could catch SCV!

#234 NewBlueParent

NewBlueParent

DCP Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 68 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 02:40 PM

Great sound BC! Would be exciting if you could catch SCV!

And they did. Great job Bluecoats. See you tomorrow in INDY!!! Good Luck! You have nothing but support from the families in Texas. Awesome show. Great additions through the season. I'm amazed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#235 LStover

LStover

DCP Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 09 August 2012 - 07:50 AM

They are ready for INDY!!! The last two days in Centerville have been very productive. They've been working hard, the uniforms are all clean and fixed/altered, silks are all cleaned and repaired. And I saw many families bringing treats in for the corps. They've got all our support, they've done the hard work and now it's time to blow those judges away with their performances. Go BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

#236 KC4Bloo

KC4Bloo

DCP Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 166 posts

Posted 09 August 2012 - 08:11 AM

I am beyond proud of all of the Bluecoats kids, staff and faithful volunteers. This is such a classy organization. They have put together a show they will always remember, a show from the heart and soul. They are performing with a purpose and have taken complete ownership of this 2012 production. It is apparent this has been a labor of love, and no matter where they place in Indy I am certain that each member will go home with a satisfying sense of a job well done. I am honored to be a Bloo parent and happy and grateful I have been able to share this amazing experience, albeit virtually, with my son. Go Bloooooo!

See you in Indy!

Edited by KC4Bloo, 09 August 2012 - 09:21 AM.

#237 oldbandguy

oldbandguy

DCP Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,421 posts

Posted 11 August 2012 - 10:32 AM

Bluecoats THANK YOU for another great season. Enjoy finals night. I am only disappointed in the fact that tonight will be the last time I get see this incredible show. :worthy:

#238 DrumManTx

DrumManTx

DCP Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,283 posts

Posted 11 August 2012 - 10:48 AM

This show is special if you look at it the right way. Hope they throw down tonight, one of the few shows out there with a special meaning to it.

And a sick ### drumline.

Bluecoats%202014.jpg

Blue%20Stars%20Banner.jpg

Boston%20Crusaders%20Banner.jpg

Oregon%20Crusaders%20Banner%202.jpg

Drum%20Corps%20Planet.jpg

#239 oldbandguy

oldbandguy

DCP Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,421 posts

Posted 12 August 2012 - 12:35 AM

Congratulations Bluecoats on a GREAT season with an outstanding show. A special congrats to the drumline/front ensemble for the 2nd place finish tonight...which I believe is your highest placement in finals EVER. :worthy:

2012 had some of the finest lines I've heard in 40 years of DCI.
To be ranked #2 is AWESOME :thumbup:

#240 DrumManTx

DrumManTx

DCP Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,283 posts

Posted 12 August 2012 - 12:36 AM

One of the most emotionally driven shows ever. Will cherish, watch, and listen to it for a long time.

Bluecoats%202014.jpg

Blue%20Stars%20Banner.jpg

Boston%20Crusaders%20Banner.jpg

Oregon%20Crusaders%20Banner%202.jpg

Drum%20Corps%20Planet.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Please review Drum Corps Planet's Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.
The contents of this site are copyright (C) 2005-2010 DCP Partners, LLC and all rights are reserved. Requests for use may be directed to the DCP Office.
Drum Corps Planet™ and the DCP logo are trademarks of DCP Partners, LLC. All rights reserved. All other marks are the property of their respective owners.