The Edge - Today's the day

whether you feel this deserves coverage on DCP or not... the fact is about 35 of the finest drum corps people I know are performing today in Charlotte for America's Got Talent... and frankly, while not being "exactly" what we like to call drum corps, they are performing exactly the same kind of moves we taught them to perform on the football field...

Not only do we wish them well... let's hope they kick butt... the activity could use the shot in the arm...

Anyone who has any first hand info on how things are going... please share...

• Like 5

This is all I know...

Edge Performance Ensemble (The Brainchild of David Bruni and his Empire Statesmen organization) has had several performances in Charlotte area today and has been a great hit with the community. Due to rules of the show (America's Got Talent), there can be no official or un-official statements at this time related to their audition. You should hear something in a few weeks.

• Like 4

I don't see anything wrong with posting about this in the DCP forum. I've been out of touch for a while, but if there is controversy (inside the drum corps community) surrounding this, well people just better get over it. This is going to do more for our activity than any other single event ever has or possibly ever could.

• Like 4

I don't see anything wrong with posting about this in the DCP forum. I've been out of touch for a while, but if there is controversy (inside the drum corps community) surrounding this, well people just better get over it. This is going to do more for our activity than any other single event ever has or possibly ever could.

I guess if this is controversial, "Blast" must just be AWFUL for the activity. (sarcasm off)

Personally, I don't watch that show, but will definitely tune in if "Edge" is on!

Best of luck to these fine drum corps ambassadors!

• Like 1

I guess if this is controversial, "Blast" must just be AWFUL for the activity. (sarcasm off)

Personally, I don't watch that show, but will definitely tune in if "Edge" is on!

Best of luck to these fine drum corps ambassadors!

So ... how does one find out if/when Edge will be on the TV program?

:-)

[/quote

27th at the winter games, Cadets at the summer games, Cadets drumline on Lettermen,Cadets, Colts and a few more at OBAMAS parade,BLAST on broadway, and the list goes on and on......

See how much the activity has grown since we witnessed these performances.

• Like 1

I think DCP is a great place to talk about it ... The more the merrier.

Hope they do well.

It's the non-disclosure thing, Dave...they're not ALLOWED to discuss anything in public until it airs or they get the go ahead.

So ... how does one find out if/when Edge will be on the TV program?

:-)

lol

let's just say they're all smiling!

• Like 1