Youtube Thread

nice of the judge to hop in there at 2:34 to pick up the dropped stick

Meh, BITD, the judge would have handed it back to the player, knowing, of course, that he probably only had two pairs to his name. The only thing worse than the tick for dropping, was the pain of knowing you had to buy a new pair. I remember the tick for dropping and for picking it up or kicking it, but did we get a tick for taking it back? I've forgotten. I took mine back.

I'm a drummer, so I look at hands. And I watched this line about 15 times in succession trying to spot the guy who dropped it. And I couldn't tell. Who ever dropped it did a heck of a job keeping his hands moving to not throw off the visual of the line.

Also interesting to see the fans in the opposite stands. And the banners. The first kid I sent to corps marched 'Coats '88 to '91, and my wife and I hung many-a-sheet in the visitor stands. Back when there were dozens of home-made banners on finals night.

Autumn Leaves got better as they kept playing it. It took them a couple of years, but it really cooked when they got it.

similarities...

and

Edited by 3rd Glasgow BB
  • Like 1

The whole show was good but the ending was special.... about time we had another wedge/leg kick ending ph34r.gif

• Like 5