Accent Marching Academy

(For those about to assign a negative to this... not one single individual that has ever had balls enough to take the risk to put themselves out there, that knows what it feels like, would assign a negative... fact. Knock yourself out Lazyboy Quarterbacks!!!)

Risk and balls come in many forms and sizes (pun intended).

I spent 20 plus years on active duty in the US Army and spent a week one day in various #### holes as Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Iraq, Afghanistan and Korea. No offense to those who have visited and enjoyed these places under different circumstances.

I put myself out there more than once. I believe I know what many things "feel like".

I assigned you a negative. Well, because I can.

Daave

1SG, (Ret)

USA

Now... back to my Lazyboy.

• Like 7

Uncharacteristic rant.

No seriously, he's a goofball. True enough goofballs will sometimes hit paydirt. Not this one though. He's not the prototypical entrepreneur with a dollar in his pocket, a gleam in his eye, and an idea in his head. He's not the hero of a Horatio Alger novel, just a plain old goofball who keeps sticking the fork in the toaster, no matter how many true entrepreneurs trying to make their mark in the marching arts have told him not to.

And rest assured that I'm not basing this judgment on what I've read on DCP.

• Like 3

No seriously, he's a goofball. True enough goofballs will sometimes hit paydirt. Not this one though. He's not the prototypical entrepreneur with a dollar in his pocket, a gleam in his eye, and an idea in his head. He's not the hero of a Horatio Alger novel, just a plain old goofball who keeps sticking the fork in the toaster, no matter how many true entrepreneurs trying to make their mark in the marching arts have told him not to.

And rest assured that I'm not basing this judgment on what I've read on DCP.

Your comment also begs the question concerning the wisdom of those who are financially backing someone who continuously put forks in toasters.

• Like 1

How many failures did Bill Gates, Steve Jobs, Larry Ellison have before they found success? How many times have they been sued?

Might be a bit tough to go after Steve Jobs........he is kinda dead, you know?