14 replies to this topic

#11 Michael Boo

Michael Boo

DCP Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,424 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 09:35 PM

I loved this show. Then, when I was faced with surgery for what doctors feared was cancer in my spine, I watched this show a lot before the surgery. The result was good and this show will forever be etched on my mind as helping me through a difficult time.

And I agree with others that this was the first show to hook me as a Crown fan.

Seriously, dude (or dudette)...that is a beautiful story, and it demonstrates the awesome power of drum corps.

Edited by Michael Boo, 21 February 2012 - 09:35 PM.

This is my signature because I'm told I should have one even though I use my real name as my screen name.

#12 CQuinn

CQuinn

DCP Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 386 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 10:24 AM

I thought Angelus was a beautiful show. My favorite from CC.

#13 joe mama

joe mama

DCP Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 09:16 PM

I loved this show. Then, when I was faced with surgery for what doctors feared was cancer in my spine, I watched this show a lot before the surgery. The result was good and this show will forever be etched on my mind as helping me through a difficult time.

And I agree with others that this was the first show to hook me as a Crown fan.

I've been a volunteer with Crown since 1990. Your experience is just another special reason that we do this. Glad for your recovery.

Joe

#14 Michael Boo

Michael Boo

DCP Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,424 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 10:25 PM

I've been a volunteer with Crown since 1990. Your experience is just another special reason that we do this. Glad for your recovery.

Joe

You mean you don't do it for the fortune and fame? :thumbup: :tongue:
This is my signature because I'm told I should have one even though I use my real name as my screen name.

#15 chris ncsu

chris ncsu

DCP Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,789 posts

Posted 26 February 2012 - 06:47 PM

Solid show. Arms of the Angels is classic.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Please review Drum Corps Planet's Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.
The contents of this site are copyright (C) 2005-2010 DCP Partners, LLC and all rights are reserved. Requests for use may be directed to the DCP Office.
Drum Corps Planet™ and the DCP logo are trademarks of DCP Partners, LLC. All rights reserved. All other marks are the property of their respective owners.