What corps.......

The Crossmen are from San Antonio, TX right now. Trust me I know... I flew 2,000 miles to camps and spring training that were all in San Antonio.

And we are proud to have them here.

My take away? I LOVE Wawa.

I hate it. I have to be there at 7am tomorrow, and stay for 8 hours...

However, I do tend to find myself ordering a sandwich way to often.

That all makes sense, and isn't a good chunk of the Boston staff from Florida?

If weather is the problem, I wonder why madison only travels a few hours south? Does indiana not get snow?

Also, it's great for the california corps, especially this year when they can be outside for every camp

Maybe Madison has access to indoor facilities in Bloomington to which they wouldn't have access in Madison. If I remember correctly, early on in the Mason era, they had access to indoor facilities at IU. Also, isn't Mr. Mason's business in Bloomington?

Edited by Jim Anello

the Blue Devils are based out of Concord,CA. They rehearse on Mars (Around the corner from their hall) and at DVC (Pleasant Hill).

The Glassmen rehearse in Oak Shade, OH, which is near Wauseon, which is near Toledo. They have two buildings: the (in?)famous G-West, which I love dearly, and G East. Early camps and some rehearsals take place at nearby Morenci High School in Morenci, MI.

My take away? I LOVE Wawa.

WAWA!!!!

Fact: I'm guessing about 90% of Surf camp attendees leaving camp via the Jersey Turnpike will all conglomerate at Wawa before heading home. It's a rarity to walk in and not have another member in there at the same time between 3 and 4:30 on a Sunday.

To answer the original question, no corps practice in the city they are from because DCI killed real drum corps. Duh.

There's nothing like a good dose of optimism to cheer everyone up. :thumbdown:

If Boston and Madison keep putting out the kind of shows they've put out lately, I don't care if they rehearse on Pluto. Keep it coming.

This says it all.