DCI Fan Network 2012

I've said this every year for awhile, but I hope to see Finals streamed live.

Be it part of the subscription, as an incentive for buying the Blu-rays, or as an optional extra cost. I honestly think DCI is missing out revenue by not streaming Finals, and as someone who lives in Southern CA and will definitely not be going to Finals this year, I would LOVE to give DCI money while streaming Finals live

• Like 3

Also a show where you have the option to listen to a designer commentary.

Agree.

Also enjoyed the judge audio tracks on the first few sets of DVDs. Extra audio tracks take up virtually no space.

The first DVDs also had guard angle and percussion angle in addition to multicam and hicam. Thought that was kind of cool.

• Like 2

Be it part of the subscription, as an incentive for buying the Blu-rays, or as an optional extra cost. I honestly think DCI is missing out revenue by not streaming Finals, and as someone who lives in Southern CA and will definitely not be going to Finals this year, I would LOVE to give DCI money while streaming Finals live

Totally agree ... this just might be the year I have to miss finals because of a conflict. I would absolutely pay a premium to watch the top 12 at home.

I think I started sending messages around 2007 about just announcing the finals scores live … I’m glad they finally did that last year!

• Like 1

:worthy:

• Like 2

PLAYLISTS.

Savable playlists if possible. For both videos and audio.

And PLEASE allow a higher bit-rate stream for the Audio only. Right now the videos have better sounding audio than the streaming mp3s.

I would love an app (channel, whatever) that would allow me to stream wirelessly through my Roku, which connects to my TV. I have an old laptop and PC that can't possibly have HDMI input, so this would be best I think. :smile:

Edited by Dan Balash

I also agree with streaming Finals for those who order Blu-Ray or DVD's. I don't normally get the DVD's at full price - I normally wait until they come down - but I would absolutely pay the full amount (maybe a little more) if you got a live stream along with your discs.

Mike

• Like 2

yes! this was a huge hit (IMO) when they did it that one year. i really enjoyed it when they offered that audio track while watching live.

Yes, a designer's commentary (or anybody's) would be great! Of course I always watch my dvd movies with the director's audio commentary so I like things like that. Will the OP be contacting DCI with the results of this thread?