Cadets Offer $1500. in tour credits for mellophone soloist

Plenty of other corps, besides the Cadets, are up front about having holes at this time of the year. Just look on Facebook

And there is more going on than just some members not being able to pay dues.

They're up front about the what, but not always about the why. Doesn't really matter that there is "more going on".

Just say that spots are available and leave it at that. And yes, I know other corps are guilty of this sort of thing. It's equally wrong when they do it.

• Like 1

in these times I understand if kids cant handle the financial demands. I'm not sure posting it is the right way to go, but if they aren't releasing names, then that shouldn't be an issue.

then again, we've seen what they send ine mails the whole world doesnt see, and in those they name names.

that's not good. I still remember the "girl quitting for love" issue a few years ago. yeah she quit because her mom had cancer in England. I'd be ok with that kind of love

Edited by Jeff Ream

People quitting because they can't pay, and being forced to quit because they can't pay are two different things. Just saying. Maybe give your members more advice on how to raise the funds instead of just giving the boot.

And I don't think money was the reason why certain people quit.

• Like 3

Another hunch?

Do tell.

• Like 1

People quitting because they can't pay, and being forced to quit because they can't pay are two different things. Just saying. Maybe give your members more advice on how to raise the funds instead of just giving the boot.

You really don't like the Cadets organization do you... It's painfully obvious. You can stop now. Thanks.

• Like 1