Cavaliers 2012

It cracks me up that anyone would question whether the Cavaliers will field a great show this year. When was the last time they had a bad show? I've only been around corps since around 2004 but I can't remember them ever not being in the hunt for the gold.

It's happened... I don't think I've *ever* seen anyone on here mention 'Pan-American Sketches'... :tongue: (And I actually kinda like that one sort of maybe.)

So far we have some decent music coming our way this summer.

It cracks me up that anyone would question whether the Cavaliers will field a great show this year. When was the last time they had a bad show? I've only been around corps since around 2004 but I can't remember them ever not being in the hunt for the gold.

Both 2009 and 2007 weren't that good (at least, by Cavies standards). 2007, especially, should have been nowhere near 3rd place. Musically they were terrible (caveat: and also very, very young that year).

But yeah, the Cavaliers have scored over 96.0 at Finals for 14 consecutive years (1998-2011). Cadets can't say that. Neither can the Blue Devils. It's the longest consecutive streak of scoring over 96.0 at Finals in DCI history (previous record: 12 years, Cadets, 1992-2003).

• Like 1

Both 2009 and 2007 weren't that good (at least, by Cavies standards). 2007, especially, should have been nowhere near 3rd place. Musically they were terrible (caveat: and also very, very young that year).

But yeah, the Cavaliers have scored over 96.0 at Finals for 14 consecutive years (1998-2011). Cadets can't say that. Neither can the Blue Devils. It's the longest consecutive streak of scoring over 96.0 at Finals in DCI history (previous record: 12 years, Cadets, 1992-2003).

Yeah but the guard in that 07 show was pretty darn good. Not my favorite show either though

I see.... 15 minutes of......... Fame

Nice Ballad, tearing up already!!!

Yup, pretty enjoyable...

anyone go to the camp this past weekend? just curious on how they sound? hows the drill coming along? saw a page of drill on facebook...couldnt tell much.