2012 DCA Corps

It's common knowledge Cadets2 is going open class, whether it was announced or not. Their videos say it all.

• Like 1

It's common knowledge Cadets2 is going open class, whether it was announced or not. Their videos say it all.

That's all well and good. I'm just not about to put words in their administration's mouths.

• Like 1

SoCal Dream never left ,we just didn't go to Champs in 2011... And Yes on Class A

No offense intended, I assure you. Your return to the DCA Championships field is highly anticipated.

Syracuse Brigadiers?

Gulf Coast Sound?

Neither of them are competing this year, unfortunately

Is MCL coming back out this year?

That's all well and good. I'm just not about to put words in their administration's mouths.

Sorry, you're right, , They could split the corps in half and have 2 class A corps...... Cadets 2.1 and 2.2

Wait,............are you expecting corps admins to reply to your request for info here on DCP before you accept info that is posted,..............that is gonna be a long wait,.............

Anybody who has been around these forums for more than a day knows what kind of trouble comes when you post assumptions as facts. Even if it IS a forgone conclusion, I'm not about to insist that I know something I don't. That's all.

• Like 3

Anybody who has been around these forums for more than a day knows what kind of trouble comes when you post assumptions as facts. Even if it IS a forgone conclusion, I'm not about to insist that I know something I don't. That's all.

wise call

• Like 1