1 reply to this topic

#1 KyleThompson

KyleThompson

DCP Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 02:01 PM

Just wanted to share that the Troopers have an opening for 1 Trumpet and 1 Tuba.

It's not too late to march! Those that might be interested should email me for more information and requirements: thompsonky@cwu.edu

All the best,

Kyle Thompson
Troopers, Brass Caption Head

#2 GeneralTsoChicken

GeneralTsoChicken

DCP Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,547 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 04:21 PM

A great opportunity for anyone who auditioned for a cadevaliers corps and didn't make it.

Solid instruction, solid brass book, no goofy marching technique, full tour, television appearance to begin the season.

Don't let getting cut from a top 5 corps, cut you from marching corps.

My posts are in no way endorsed or supported by General_tsos_chicken2. I am sarcastic, rarely serious, negative, blunt, and not afraid to step on Corps loyalty. If you are offended by my posts, turn off your computer and walk away. The internet is obviously too big of a jungle for you!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Please review Drum Corps Planet's Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.
The contents of this site are copyright (C) 2005-2010 DCP Partners, LLC and all rights are reserved. Requests for use may be directed to the DCP Office.
Drum Corps Planet™ and the DCP logo are trademarks of DCP Partners, LLC. All rights reserved. All other marks are the property of their respective owners.