nukeme70

DCP Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 371 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 10:01 PM

I'll throw this pic out there...

Posted Image

This was taken at the gym we all stayed at for the first DCM All-Stars performance - it was some school outside Dallas and we performed in the Cotton Bowl Parade on New Year's Day, 1988.

Some of the hats from the article are present, as is Roman's hat, though it is kinda hard to make out.

Enjoy!
Posted Image

#32 Michael Boo

Michael Boo

DCP Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,521 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 11:43 PM

For some reason, I had re-read that article just in the past few months - probably due to some thread on DCP. As always, thanks Boo for all you do! :thumbup:

Posted Image
This is my signature because I'm told I should have one even though I use my real name as my screen name.

#33 Michael Boo

Michael Boo

DCP Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,521 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 11:44 PM

This was taken at the gym we all stayed at for the first DCM All-Stars performance - it was some school outside Dallas and we performed in the Cotton Bowl Parade on New Year's Day, 1988.

Some of the hats from the article are present, as is Roman's hat, though it is kinda hard to make out.

Enjoy!

Which of the other hats were trying to make out with Roman's hat? :ph34r:
This is my signature because I'm told I should have one even though I use my real name as my screen name.

#34 84BDsop

84BDsop

DCP Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,523 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 04:51 AM

Posted Image

Enjoy!

Wait wait....he actually took the hat OFF????
Sam Signorelli
'84 Blue Devils "A"
'84-'85 Keesler AFB Blue Knights

'86 Dagenham Crusaders (DCUK)
'87 Empire Statesmen Sr.
'94-'97 Nightfire
'02-'06 SoCal Dream Sr.
'04 Crunchy Frog
'07 Blue Devils Alumni
'08 En Garde

#35 Michael Boo

Michael Boo

DCP Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,521 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 01:39 PM

Let's compare the drum corps hats to those that actually appeared at yesterday's running of the Kentucky Derby.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Please review Drum Corps Planet's Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.
The contents of this site are copyright (C) 2005-2010 DCP Partners, LLC and all rights are reserved. Requests for use may be directed to the DCP Office.
Drum Corps Planet™ and the DCP logo are trademarks of DCP Partners, LLC. All rights reserved. All other marks are the property of their respective owners.