Prediction Thread

I think like last year the top 4 will be a dogfight between BDB, SCVC, OC and the Spartans. Gold will probably add another dimension to this. If memory serves, they were right with BDB and SCVC score-wise until tour started. I'll be keeping a close eye on scores. Unfortunately I won't see any Open Class this year.

Weather or not BDB can pull of a 4th year in a row we will see but I have to say that their music is by far the most grown up of all their shows I have ever heard. I however am quite confident it will be a one two punch TKO by both BD organizations this year. Both A and B are on FIRE right now!

It may partly be my being a member speaking, but, though they're not going to finals, I think Impulse will be making a very strong showing this year. This year's show is going to be very entertaining (it's fun to march, too)!

• Like 2

I'd like to see OC keep their momentum from last year and win finals this year. :satisfied:

(And this is coming from someone who use to compete against them... :ph34r: )

So I saw SCVC at the BD family day show and I think they are legit and hungry this year! I know they only marched their opener, and played 2 additional pieces in concert form but the sound they produced was amazing. Even this BD crowd was commenting on how good they sounded and like the old school SCV songs they played from the past with a new twist. Can't wait to see them this weekend at Stanford... Maybe Clovis if I can get a ride?

• Like 1

Oh yea! I loved what SCVC did! Too bad they didn't wear those way cool uniforms i have seen pictures of. IMO BDB and SCVC have the best look in all of drum corps. (especially the BDB drums man those are cool)

Those two corps are top 12 div 1 corps IMO.

Don't count Music City out of the mix either. Their brass program is really starting to take off!

Well, I think that BDB SCVC and OC will be tough to beat, Spartans and Gold are also very close too. I've seen Golds program and I can very well say it has a lot of potential. They haven't been to any competitions yet, and with the new scoring system it's hard to say how they will do, but I expect great things from Gold 2012, great crowd pleasing show and should rock in Indy. I hope the corps with the best and cleanest show wins though.

Weather or not BDB can pull of a 4th year in a row we will see but I have to say that their music is by far the most grown up of all their shows I have ever heard. I however am quite confident it will be a one two punch TKO by both BD organizations this year. Both A and B are on FIRE right now!

Not that scores at different times and dates counts, but OC is definately in the hunt this year.