This is supposed to be fun, right?

In the eloquently spoken words of SGT Hulka.

"Lighten up Francis"

:smile:

Really?

Sorry "Mr. Ed", and everyone else....I DO take this seriously, along with the many other individuals competing FOR REAL that night, trying NOT to make a mockery of DCA!

Let's not forget....this was, and still IS a COMPETITION! The rules are set for a reason.....having that many people out there, in rediculous costumes, milling about for 30 minutes, (if not longer), told alot of people, INCLUDING THE BOARD OF DCA that you didn't care about rules, and you were going to do it your way.

Banned? I would have banned you too!

So...."Lighten up"??? HELL NO!!!!

• Like 6

Here's a question. Mini corps, like the Open and A have to pay for their rights to perform the music, and prove that their paperwork is in order to be able to compete. Was/is CF held to that same standard?

You forgot to mention drug testing and drug dogs.

Will they also drug test the dogs?

• Like 1

And contrary to what Lee believes, it's an important distinction to make. When I first saw the header of the other thread, I initially made the Crunchy Frog/Renegades connection in my head. Why? Because it was only natural, given the 'publicity blitz' from when Crunchy Frog first appeared.

I don't have any problem at all with Jeff's clarification. Quite the contrary, I thought he was pretty classy about it.

I agree. And while usually a fan of Lee, his response, IMO, was...well...harsh. People DO associate the two together, and, sorry if this offends, but there are people that do not like Crunchy, and because of the past association, it has colored people's perceptions of the Renegades in a negative way. Hell, they don't need Crunchy to #### people off

:tongue:

( just kidding, relax)

Seriously....the drama that sometimes gets attached to Crunchy does #### people off. If you're going to do it, do it, but leave the drama at home or the mini corps competition when everyone #####es that Star United wins

What? No full body scans like the airports?

Strip searches might add a little excitement to the event :)

• Like 1

Did someone say strip searches were involved?

• Like 5

Strip searches might add a little excitement to the event :)

Who the heck voted negative on strip searches????

:tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

• Like 3

Given the age range it also might have the opposite effect!

My name is Barnabus Collins and I approve this post. :tongue:

• Like 1

:doh:

Who the heck voted negative on strip searches????

:tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

And what do they look like? :blink::shutup:

On topic: didn't see CF but agree with the people who take the Minis seriously. Considering what's involved getting a mini corps together (effort, cost, etc, etc) they deserve respect. Wonder how people would feel if a CF type full corps would do it's thing at Prelims?

Edited by JimF-LowBari
  • Like 1