Mighty St Joes starts the summer tour

Field show practice tomorrow, hope we have a large crowd, 1st field show coming up fast, lets all get there early, :cool:

Practice next week, going to be a hot one, everyone bring their water and sun hats. It's hell getting old but more fun than the alternative!!!! :cool:

Edited by bariman50

Great practice today, show at Hornell next Sat, we should wow the crowd!!! :cool:

Great audience in Hornell and...........they liked us, they really liked us. Nice tune up for Waterloo and Annapolis.

• Like 1

Sundaaaaaaaaaaaay, Hartwood Park, Leroy, 9:30AM, practice for the finest group of drum corps nuts I have worked with. Hope to see everyone there!!!! :cool:

• 2 weeks later...

Waterloo Ontario will be rocked this weekend St Joes is coming!!!!!! :cool:

OK, the Corps rocked Canada, now it's crunch time, DCA Alumni show, 2 weeks, time to put it all together, and turn up the volume, hope to see everyone at practice Sunday and the Leroy show for more practice. Let's let it all hang out ladies and gentlemen!!!!! :cool:

Good show tonight in Leroy, now on to Annapolis. I hope everyone is ready for a great show, Mighty St Joes is on the way!!!! :cool:

On our way to Annapolis, I & E tomorrow night, stop in and see me at the Bari/Contra site. St Joes is ready to give the crowd a show. Hope to see everyone there this weekend!! :cool: