PreTour Sights and Sounds!

http://www.suncoastsound.org/Portals/11/Gallery/Album/111/suncoast86-10a.jpg

I will be a BIG contra player too! Edited by NewTuba2011

Is there anyone at The Cavaliers rehearsals?? I am really curious on how some of the drill looks. :thumbup:

It's awesome. They have a move where there are like boxes and they morph around and spin and then become lines and then the lines pass through each other but in diagonals and then the line split and form a huge block and the colorguard meshes with it in like a wave shape and yeah super awesome. Sorry no pics. :)

• Like 6

It's awesome. They have a move where there are like boxes and they morph around and spin and then become lines and then the lines pass through each other but in diagonals and then the line split and form a huge block and the colorguard meshes with it in like a wave shape and yeah super awesome. Sorry no pics. :)

Thank ya! :thumbup:

Interesting... I know there is a set on there facebook profile that matches one of the sets... there is a soloist or a guard member in the middle of the box. This must be one of those sets. Thanks for update!! :worthy:

• Like 3

I will say this,,,The Cavaliers are doing an awesome job posting updates on facebook/twitter. Everyday of pretour theyve added interviews from members and about 100 photos each day following the days rehearsal. Kudos to their marketing communications intern for doing a great job!

Now if we can get some video/audio, id be really happy.

Edited by GREENBLUE

I will say this,,,The Cavaliers are doing an awesome job posting updates on facebook/twitter. Everyday of pretour theyve added interviews from members and about 100 photos each day following the days rehearsal. Kudos to their marketing communications intern for doing a great job!

Now if we can get some video/audio, id be really happy.

I have to agree, they have been doing really good with posting pictures everyday! I hope they keep it up. I wouldn't mind seeing more pictures of the drill though. Plus some video wouldn't hurt either.

Cool thanks for the description! I can't wait to see them. too bad it will be on the movie screen though as they are not coming out west. Those guys you have to see from way up high though. (the expensive seats) so the theater show will be good for me.