2012 Fan Network

Has anyone heard anything about what DCI is going to do with the Fan Network this season? We're getting pretty close to the end of the 2011 subscription & 2012 season and I'm getting a bit anxious (in both a positive and negative way, to be honest).

Anyone know what's going on; can anyone at least tease us inside info at least? :tongue:

Starting to get hyped for the upcoming season, and I'm anxious to see if DCI changes anything (again, can't express how much I want DCI to live-stream Finals - maybe this will finally be the season)

DCI has been using an internet survey to ask about live streaming and DVD/BluRay packages. Most recently I was questioned about how much I would be willing to pay to live stream events (including finals) and if I would pay more for multi-cam. They are obviously considering it!thumbup.gif

• Like 2

All I know is when DCI wants my money for the Fan Network, it's the best bargain in drum corps, so they've got it! :thumbup:

All I know is when DCI wants my money for the Fan Network, it's the best bargain in drum corps, so they've got it! :thumbup:

Completely agree

I've been a customer since the first year they've done the video streaming, and I'm a happy customer. The price is extremely reasonable when you figure out how much it would cost for my family of 3 to attend every show streamed. The savings is astounding (and that's just ticket prices, not including travel expenses). Of course, I wouldn't go to most/all of the streamed shows due to my location, so really it's all money DCI wouldn't normally have gotten + lots of hours of enjoyment I wouldn't normally have.

Anxiously looking forward to the forthcoming announcement regarding 2012 Fan Network

DCI has been using an internet survey to ask about live streaming and DVD/BluRay packages. Most recently I was questioned about how much I would be willing to pay to live stream events (including finals) and if I would pay more for multi-cam. They are obviously considering it!thumbup.gif

I would love it if they showed finals!! :thumbup:

Honestly, I would totally pay for that show! That would be one of the first things I order from the network!... and one of these days i'm actually going get the network instead of ordering shows.

I have had it 4 years in a row so far. Worth every penny. I do agree with Kamarag tho would be nice not to have to buy the disc package.

• Like 1

I have had it 4 years in a row so far. Worth every penny. I do agree with Kamarag tho would be nice not to have to buy the disc package.

Fan Network has been one of the most innovative technological steps provided to Drum Corps fans, imo. I've likewise been a subscriber since inception '77Kingsmen. While there has been glitches here and there in the delivery system, the access it has provided us fans to live shows has been quite an advancement and an enjoyment. I really like it a lot. 'Having access to past Corps shows has been fantatic too, imo.

• Like 2

I took part in their latest survey just a few days ago. I asked them to consider not only a pay-per-view plan, but also an option to have a plan that allows the subscriber to get ALL of the live feeds.

I think we'll see an expanded number of shows available for 2012.