2012 Fan Network

All I know is that new subscriptions will be available on the 29th

'Got an email a few moments ago from DCI and the new packages and options for 2012 Fan Network should be out later today, or tomorrow. Subscription ends today, and the new one commences with renewals or new sign ups.

'Got an email a few moments ago from DCI and the new packages and options for 2012 Fan Network should be out later today, or tomorrow. Subscription ends today, and the new one commences with renewals or new sign ups.

Nice to see that someone get's updates from DCI. I never do even though I've be a FN subscriber every year... rock.gif

Nice to see that someone get's updates from DCI. I never do even though I've be a FN subscriber every year... rock.gif

They responded this morning to my email request on Fri. for renewal package options, pricing, etc, jjeffeory.

Copy/Paste please?

Not pasting from my email account. But heres the word for word email from an hour ago:

" Hi ( Me )

Thank you for emailing Drum Corps International. The new Fan Network subscription will start today. The IT Team is currently working on it. This year's packages and schedule should be on the ( DCI) website soon....

Kathy, DCI "

They responded this morning to my email request on Fri. for renewal package options, pricing, etc, jjeffeory.

Ah, ok!

I seem to remember someone else talking about a survey that DCI was conducting, which I never received. So, I thought you were talking about another thing that they sent out to the masses that I didn't receive.

I'm glad they're responsive when you email them, BRASSO.

Ah, ok!

I seem to remember someone else talking about a survey that DCI was conducting, which I never received. So, I thought you were talking about another thing that they sent out to the masses that I didn't receive.

I'm glad they're responsive when you email them, BRASSO.

I participated in the survey they did. My hunch is that they'll be more options and choices available this year. But thats just my guess. We'll know soon enough.

I participated in the survey they did. My hunch is that they'll be more options and choices available this year. But thats just my guess. We'll know soon enough.

It is getting to be crunch time. It would be nice to have a few days' notice before the current subscription expires to decide if one wants the new "tiers".

No biggie, I have the legacy collection. I can wait.