2012 Fan Network

Subscriptions are up. Just checked the site and they are ready to go. Get them while they're HOT!!!!!! :thumbup:

Hey all - just because you guys are the quickest...

It goes like this for 2012:

There's one subscription. You get everything, VOD and Live up to Semifinals for $65. Pre-order the plastic disc, and you get Finals VOD shortly after finals.

Pay per views will still be generally the same.

So, yes, "basic" goes away. Yes, it's $15 cheaper than last year. Yes, we will still be expanding our technology in venues where possible. That means that where it's possible, you'll be seeing more than 640 wide, but because of venues and equipment, that will be on a best-effort basis. We'll be making all of the updates over the next couple of hours for descriptions, but what's here is what it is.

If any of you had itchy trigger fingers in the last couple of days and bought too early, send an email to support@dci.org.

• Like 3

Shadowtron is correct. Last year, the "live" package was $79. If they add more shows & the quality continues to improve, then $65 is well worth it in my eyes!

$65 for all live shows and on demand is less than last year. I can live with that

Good job!

sounds great!

if we order the blu-ray package now, is our card charged now for the blu rays as well or will it be when they come out?

Charged at time of purchase. You can also buy the $65 now, and upgrade through the course of the season to secure the discount.

Does anyone know what the live webcast's are going to be this year? I am assuming Minneapolis, San Antonio, Atlanta, and Semi's are going to be shown... are there any other ones?

I think we'll find out later today, or tomorrow.

There's one subscription...

So, yes, "basic" goes away. Yes, it's $15 cheaper than last year.

Great move DCI! :thumbup: