Cadets2 Performance

Great piece, great sounding corps..... but a huge drumline and small hornline (if this is the whole corps)... may make balancing on the field interesting. Good to hear/ see the corps and glad they're happening... but outdoors is a whole different world.

• Like 1

Not at all. What I'm saying is that there is a lot of moaning and groaning about C2, among loyal fans of many corps, and members/staff of those corps. You know who's been quiet about it? C2.

No one, certainly not me, is saying C2 is gonna kick everyone's as, but I'd love to see a three horse race. The last few years it's only been two.

You know what I haven't heard, from anyone other than the top two? "Bring it on!"

Maybe... Just maybe... There are those corps out there that prefer to let their show speak for itself, rather than engage in pointless pre-season babble on the internet about how wonderful they are.

I don't think you need to hear "Bring it on!" from the Hurricanes, Empire, Hawthorne, or anyone else for that matter. They'll be there.

• Like 5

Great piece, great sounding corps..... but a huge drumline and small hornline (if this is the whole corps)... may make balancing on the field interesting. Good to hear/ see the corps and glad they're happening... but outdoors is a whole different world.

it's quite obvious that the entire horn line is not in the picture... go with your ears not your eyes... must be at least 48... probably more

• Like 2

Drill is for 56 horns I believe.

"Here's the first release of Cadets2 in performance from YEAllentown! Even missing a dozen brass players to other commitments, they were amazing! A few baritone and guard slots remain available...."

So smaller in this video than they will be on the field.

good sound standing still. Bucs had that a few weeks ago too.

It's June 9th, a week before any corps gets a score. It's all relative until they all go head to head at one time in Annapolis.

• Like 1

found this on Youtube from last week

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WGKTMEYGQA

typical June issues for all corps...missing bodies due to real life, feet coming through the horns.

• Like 2

found this on Youtube from last week

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WGKTMEYGQA

typical June issues for all corps...missing bodies due to real life, feet coming through the horns.

I was wondering if they would do right foot step offs. Yup.

• Like 1

Maybe... Just maybe... There are those corps out there that prefer to let their show speak for itself, rather than engage in pointless pre-season babble on the internet about how wonderful they are.

:thumbup:

Corps getting scores next week include:

Buccaneers

Caballeros

Carolina Gold

Fusion Core

Windsor Regiment

It begins!

• Like 1

missing bodies due to real life

Oh God yes...there were a few SoCal Dream practices in early 2006 where I practically had solo drill in the opener because we hadn't closed the holes yet (like...until after the first set of actual shows)

I was wondering if they would do right foot step offs. Yup.

And the horn up/down manual??