Cadets2 Performance

This thread is just repeating itself and off topic stories are popping up now.

This thread can be closed, thanks.

Its out there you just have to find it..

After the Show" Cadets2 Exhibition @ 2012 Beanpot Invitational - BFDTV

By perform I meant a field show judged against other DCA corps. Sure we have seen the standstill and a few moments of drill practice, however NO corps truly knows what they have until they put it on the field.

This thread is just repeating itself and off topic stories are popping up now.

This thread can be closed, thanks.

:worthy:

By perform I meant a field show judged against other DCA corps. Sure we have seen the standstill and a few moments of drill practice, however NO corps truly knows what they have until they put it on the field.

Oh ok. smile.gif

All Age in DCA means (correct me if I am wrong), that an individual, of any age, can march with a DCA corps. That means if Corps A has members from 21-60, corps B has members age of 18 - 24, corps C has members between the age of 60-80...it's all okay. The age rules of the corps are, or could be, different from DCA itself. As long as each corps meets the rule = ALL AGE!

People need to get off the "Lets throw Cadets 2 under the bus" bandwagon. A new corps enters DCA...has a new corps entered DCI? Let DCA grow and stop being so negative about this corps.

• Like 1

All Age in DCA means (correct me if I am wrong), that an individual, of any age, can march with a DCA corps. That means if Corps A has members from 21-60, corps B has members age of 18 - 24, corps C has members between the age of 60-80...it's all okay. The age rules of the corps are, or could be, different from DCA itself. As long as each corps meets the rule = ALL AGE!

Or all 21 and under be it by design (corps rule) or "Stuff Happens".....

All I see is a new corps in DCA.... a new OPEN CLASS corps at that.... :worthy: