9th Annual Cabs at the Beach in 5 days

This is such a great way to kick off the DCA season... at the wonderful Jersey Shore. :thumbup:

Please join us in Wildwood!!!

This is such a great way to kick off the DCA season... at the wonderful Jersey Shore. :thumbup:

Please join us in Wildwood!!!

There's a rumor that the entire cast of "Jersey Shore" will be in the audience that night.

And there's also a betting pool going on about whether their collective IQ will be lower than the score of the winning corps... (Hint: take the corps' score)

There's a rumor that the entire cast of "Jersey Shore" will be in the audience that night.

And there's also a betting pool going on about whether their collective IQ will be lower than the score of the winning corps... (Hint: take the corps' score)

Andy,

How dare you insult six of our finest residents. Oh, wait, they're NOT FROM NEW JERSEY.

Joe Dz in NJ

[quote name='JoeDz' timestamp='1339511045' post='3147124']
Andy,

How dare you insult six of our finest residents. Oh, wait, they're NOT FROM NEW JERSEY.

Joe Dz in NJ
[/quote]

Joe,

Do you mean that I've spent the last six years walking up and down the boardwalk hour after hour looking for Snooky - and she ain't even from New Jersey?

Oh the humanity..... I'm not even sure I want to go to Wildwood this weekend.

Their is going to be a cat fight on the field, we have invited the housewives of New Jersey. We will have 4 pairs of the new Dinkle pumps and 5 Housewives on the 50.

That alone is worth the price of admission :thumbup: