Color Guard Unis!

Wondering what all of the guard unis will look like this year. I saw the Regiment's at their dress rehearsal and all I can say is: classy, beautiful, fitting. They never disappoint! How about you?

I miss the days when guard uniforms were, well, uniform.

Full points to Spirit of Atlanta - thank you.

Edited by IllianaLancerContra
  • Like 1

Crown

601269_10150969019207641_2030118541_n.jpg

I really hope they are not supposed to be in step.

Thanks for the red marks - great example of how the activity has changed, and IMHO not for the best in this case

BITD, when we we in uniform and moving as part of a group - you were expected to demonstrate military bearing. Anaheim was legendary in their ability to do this well. We were a corps- not a bunch of bandos (ook)

Edited by IllianaLancerContra
  • Like 2

Well here is a picture of BD's uni's

Really?????? :thumbdown:

This is what they're going with for uniforms? Who thought this was a good idea!? Whoever is in charge of designing their uniforms should be checked for color-blindness and brain injuries....

• Like 6

Really?????? :thumbdown:

This is what they're going with for uniforms? Who thought this was a good idea!? Whoever is in charge of designing their uniforms should be checked for color-blindness and brain injuries....

so from the looks of things it looks like the brass are going to take off their jackets at some point? while I dont mind the guard(it looks like typical BD guard costumes since '08), I dont care for in the slightest the "reveal" uniform for the brass. Don't their designers watch Project Runway? A thin top, with a bunch of material on the hips is never flattering. lol.

Edited by GREENBLUE
  • Like 1

so from the looks of things it looks like the brass are going to take off their jackets at some point? while I dont mind the guard(it looks like typical BD guard costumes since '08), I dont care for in the slightest the "reveal" uniform for the brass.

Yeah, it looks like the rest of the corps will remove the jackets (Like Bluecoats '09) and have these underneath. As much as he does great work, someone at the Blue Devils is giving Scott Chandler a bit too much control in the design process, if this is what they're coming up with now

• Like 3