DCI 2012 Season Online Videos

BAC looks/sounds great! May just have to check them out in Folsom before they leave.

Boston does look like they'll be strong this year, imo.

• Like 1

Granted there was some down time in the very beginning but the brass seems to play for maybe a grand total of 2 minutes in the context of the 1st 6 minutes of that video. Lots of visual and electronic sounds filling in the rest of that space.

It is my understanding that the flocking drill and dancing at the beginning until battery enters is preshow. I dig the musical arrangements as there is very good exposure of percussion with brass! Don't feel like BK is not playing a lot, they just are choosing to set a futuristic tine with perc features right off the bat!! The brass book itself is very challenging and I'm loving what I'm hearing!! Drill looks amazing, what a great concept.... Darkhorse top 5-7 corps?!? Maybe...

Wes P

Pretty impressive brass and percussion. Continuing from last year drill looks spread out and exposed. I was a little nervous about changing arrangers but not now. Pines of Rome and the rest of the trilogy excerpts sound great. Also impressed that they have 12:48 of their show staged with still a week to go. Obviously there is much cleaning and some transition work that needs to be done and the guard still needs some work but I think they will impress the California crowd. Cannot wait to see this live or for the East Coast streaming of the Sanford show. Good job BAC!

Boston Crusaders!

On second thought, I don't feel comfortable sharing the link since it is a full show with uniform, but I'm guessing you can find it pretty easy without! Get it while you can!

• Like 2

Best show they have had in quite awhile. I have watched the video 4 times already. Imressive brass sound! I was a little wary of them losing Jay Kennedy as arranger but the new guy has done a great job. Pines sounds great although brass is struggling with some of more exposed segments. Certanly not watered down Respigi. Ballad is gorgeous. Check out the brass impact at 8:00. Love the opening drill and slow build to the pre show intro. Continuing from last year drill looks open and exposed. Tons of cleaning and some transition work needs to be done. Guard looks to be about 3/4 done with their work and seem oddly abscent in parts of the show but heck it is June and they have a full week to work before their debut. I bet their first score will suprise a lot of people next week. So impressed that they have almost 13 minutes of their show on the field on 6/15. Cannot wait to see this live or at lease on the 6/23 live broadcast. Great job BAC!

Boston Crusaders!

On second thought, I don't feel comfortable sharing the link since it is a full show with uniform, but I'm guessing you can find it pretty easy without! Get it while you can!

• Like 1

Bluecoats:

This is INT. ( very dark show this year from them )

This is INT. ( very dark show this year from them )

Ugh. Oh well.