2012 Raiders Drum Major Report

Once again the 2012 Raiders had an outstanding weekend. Our first show is quickly approaching and everyone is doing their part to ensure a successful first performance. After ending rehearsal on Sunday with a run of Parts 1, 2, and 4, everyone can see how much potential this show has to be the greatest one [...]

... Read the rest of the article here - http://www.drumcorpsplanet.com/2012/06/2012-raiders-drum-major-report/

Once again the 2012 Raiders had an outstanding weekend. Our first show is quickly approaching and everyone is doing their part to ensure a successful first performance. After ending rehearsal on Sunday with a run of Parts 1, 2, and 4, everyone can see how much potential this show has to be the greatest one [...]

... Read the rest of the article here - http://www.drumcorpsplanet.com/2012/06/2012-raiders-drum-major-report/

I'd like to send a belated "best wishes" to the Raiders for their 2012 season!

I saw them at the Wildwood DCA show June 16, in exhibition. Their drill wasn't finished (understandable for an Open Class corps early season)... but what they had out there was pretty solid, all around.

As usual, a nice balance and blend in the horn line... I am always impressed by this corps' brass section. And from what I could see/hear, the percussion section is in good shape.

IMO, they are a welcome addition to any DCA show lineup. A class act, always.

• Like 1

I saw them at the Wildwood DCA show June 16, in exhibition. Their drill wasn't finished (understandable for an Open Class corps early season)... but what they had out there was pretty solid, all around.

As usual, a nice balance and blend in the horn line... I am always impressed by this corps' brass section. And from what I could see/hear, the percussion section is in good shape.

Yes! And for those that wish to see them(RAIDERS -DCI).

They will be at the "Bridgemen" - Tournament of Stars show in Bayonne, NJ

At: Veterans Field, - 6pm - Sat - 23 June.

( Along with: FUSION (DCA), JERSY SURF (DCI), and MANY of the Best Alumni (type) Corps: -- BRIDGEMEN, NY SKY, BSGK, CAB'S, REILLY RAIDERS, PARK CITY PRIDE and a Mini Corps: Swing House. )

Something for Everyone. Past and Present. DCA - DCI - Alumni - Mini Corps.

Edited by 2B or not 2B

Fran

Thank you for the kind words. The corps really enjoyed performing in Wildwood.

We are working hard to put this show all together and we feel once it is done, the crowd will be quite entertained. We have several DCA exhibitions scheduled this season (Bayonne-Clifton-Downingtown) and we look forward to performing and seeing some old friends along the way.