Chambersburg Show

She needs a Crown onesie !! Can't wait to see her :-)

she accepts free onesies

• Like 1

I am absolutely sure there was no mal-intent, but the title of this post makes me sad and angry at the same time - children with mental health issues should never be part of a funny line.

Mitch

Sorry if I offended anyone. I'll keep my jokes and tweets to myself.

I will be there with family in tow. I'll be wearing my Garfield Cadets t-shirt that I got back in '86. It might look a little tight on me. :)

Hopefully it won't be so hot as it was today in Lancaster.

Sorry if I offended anyone. I'll keep my jokes and tweets to myself.

Speaking as one who makes a lot of bad jokes, you gotta try. Couldn't have been that bad! Speaking of bad jokes, how do you keep tweets to yourself? Isn't the purpose of tweeting.....

I would love to see any tweets, comments, pics, jokes pertaining to the show. Please reconsider and tweet away. I was at Jackson last night and enjoyed everyone, but I won't be driving to this show due to an early Monday at work. I'm looking forward to checking the thread around nine or ten to see how things are going out there.

Going to the Chambersburg show. Crossmen have Delone Catholic HS in McScherrystown, PA, listed on their website tour calendar.

Can anyone confirm this housing site? Need to make a food drop. Thanks.

BackBeat

A post from Rico Gomez on the Crossmen Alumni Facebook page confirms this housing site information.

will only get to Crown rehearsal tomorrow. 3 week old baby not up for a show yet

I'd bet she could handle it, but "the look" you'd get going to your seats might be a little uncomfortable. We got "the look" when we took Olivia to Stockton and San Jose in 2005 when she was 8 months old. There were moments when one of us had to move away from our seats ( which were awesome) to feed or change her. Otherwise, she was an angel. Even went down on the field with Mav and Tom Peashey. She also seemed to have preferences. Go figure!

Garry in Vegas